• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are invited to register for the MAG Beta

DMeisterJ said:
The application to the beta or the actual keys?
No keys. In the email you get a key to apply for a key. It could be many keys before the actual beta key. Many keys for many doors. Behind one of those doors is a key. Behind the other... Let's not think about it.

Remy

Also got the email here. It slightly worries me when I have to check every "Which console do you own?" button. :X

LiK

Union Carbine said:
No keys. In the email you get a key to apply for a key. It could be many keys before the actual beta key. Many keys for many doors. Behind one of those doors is a key. Behind the other... Let's not think about it.

yes, my head hurts

I was pretty honest until the end. I wrote some really nice crap that I didn't mean like it's my most anticipated game and that I really want to help out and stuff when I just want to play the game early :p

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Nothing yet... :(
The only BETA i missed since i have my PS3 has been KZ2.

I can't remember if I have UPNP support or not! (I'm at work, can't test)
Do you think an SBC DSL Modem/Router supports it?

I also can't remember my DSL upload. lol

Oni Jazar

Union Carbine said:

Allright where is that from? Google isn't helping.

Biff

Gaaahhh!! Work is blocking the site because it has 'playstation' in the URL D:

Halp me GAF! Any workarounds?

blindrocket said:

Go into network setting on your pstriple and do a connection test. That will tell you your NAT type and if your router (if you have one) does uPnP. You upload speed, you should just guess, but not too low lol.

BobTheFork said:
Go into network setting on your pstriple and do a connection test. That will tell you your NAT type and if your router (if you have one) does uPnP. You upload speed, you should just guess, but not too low lol.
I know but I'm at work. I'd hate to close the survey and try again at home, it may tell me that my key has already been used. :(

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
ChefRamsay said:
Gaaahhh!! Work is blocking the site because it has 'playstation' in the URL D:

Halp me GAF! Any workarounds?
BACKOFF XBOT!
Stop working for Micro$oft !! See what i did there? EPIC BURN!

Cruzader

Banned
sweet got it too. Sucks that I saw the code to register for it thinking it was the actual beta code. Oh well, atleast I got the code to register! Woot woot!

After playing BF1943, Im really looking forward to this!

No sign of any email for me and I live in the UK. Can a few people please post your countries so we can get an idea of the spread of beta invites?

OgTheClever said:
No sign of any email for me and I live in the UK. Can a few people please post your countries so we can get an idea of the spread of beta invites?
I'm in the USA, home of the Hamburglar and Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
blindrocket said:

The piece of shit 2Wire Gateway? Nope.

agaru

mag-beta-invite.jpg

http://thegameraccess.com/ps3/mag-beta-invites-going-out

knee

I received mine. At this rate, I can just buy half the games I would buy and I'll always have something to play. :lol

Here's to hoping I get in. :)

Top Bottom