• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You Can Have Sex With One Celebrity. Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
britta4nhxfh.gif

Olivia Wilde? I dunno. Can I just say I really just want to hang out with Anna Kendrick? She seems awesome and I would just like to spend some time with her. :lol I sound creepy.

since a lot of my picks have already been mentioned, I will go with something different

Felicia Day. Usually not really into pale skinned women, but she is just hot in the girl next door sense which makes her hotter.

135478372.jpg

To be honest, living in the southwest, I see girls at the malls on the weekends that are easily as hot/hotter than everyone posted ITT. Celebrities don't really do a lot for me.....

I moved to the southwest, and I don't think the women here are hotter, not even close. They just get to wear less clothing throughout the year due to the weather, so the peer pressure to be fit is a little higher.

Whats really creapy is the older women who have spent too much time in the sun, their skin is so leathery that you can make a handbag off of it.

On another note for me its no contest; Emma Stone

been watching Archer and Willa Holland is pretty

Vogue+1+Year+Anniversary+Party+3+1+Phillip+CyMcGMDUQIol.jpg

she looks like a girl at my work place. eh eh eh.

First off, it's mothafuckin' Arrow

And yeah, she is damn fine looking.

If you ever got together with the girl at your work place, I wonder if Willa Holland would pop up in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom