• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You Can Have Sex With One Celebrity. Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie Imbruglia
nat_want_e-1000x560.png

LakeEarth

I have a huge list, so I would limit myself to one that has hinted at wildness in bed in interviews. Allison Brie, Angelina Jolie, Olivia Wilde.

jaz013

Banned
Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

I'll would say Natalie Portman first, but almost every male over 30 I know would do too....

NinjaBoiX

Gettin a malicious url warning popup from one of the images on this page.

Hayley Williams to be exact

YOU

Get rid of some of those, I'm get a malware alert on one of those pictures. Dunno which.
Yeah, sorry guys. There were two links whose host I didn't recognise, so I rehosted one, and deleted the other.

tumblr_lcex9kMR8T1qclfbk.gif

I'm not sure what happened!

Edit: you get a bonus, comically fast, 4 frame tumblr gif as recompense.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Excellent stealth hot girls thread, op (although some people's tastes..scarjo? meh..)

Here's mine!

470_2543838.jpg

turnbuckle

I'm conflicted: Do I go with a celebrity who has already bared the goods? If yes, then Poison Ivy 2 / Embrace of the Vampire era Alyssa Milano.

But part of me wants to choose someone who has kept her naughty bits under wraps. Heartbreakers era Jennifer Love Hewitt is a good choice.

Since I can only pick one I'll have to go with JLH.

K8ckmHk.jpg

Not even the best picture, but I'm at work and don't want to get too distracted :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom