• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You Can Have Sex With One Celebrity. Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Alison Brie

chive1.gif

Toppot

Olivia Hallinan

ijdAzon.jpg

Caveat: When she was in her early to mid-20's. These days she wears far too much makeup and pouts like she's sucking on a fucking lemon all the time.

Kato

Came to post this. She's a celebrity... right?

Well, on GAF she is.. So yeah.

Edit: and my pick if time travel was possible would be Audrey Hepburn. The movie would be called "Very late lunch at Tiffany's or hell let's order take out"

Stacey Dash. Even at her current age.

Celebs closer to my age? Christina Milian, Rashida Jones or Clueless-era Stacey Dash.

Since its just one, I'd pick someone who is older and really fucking hot. Monica Belucci, Stacey Dash, some of the chicks in this topic whose names I don't know.

GRW810

Christina Hendricks.

No, Kelly Brook.

Or Christina Hendricks.

Maybe Kelly Brook.

They could fight over me and I'll entertain the winner.

Anne Hathaway

Same here. Looks like my ex girlfriend, too, so I'll be able to cry myself to sleep that night.

I understand that fetish.

ScarJo in the Nazi uniform on The Spirit singlehandedly saved that movie for me. Oh god.

Why did the Nazis get the single greatest uniform in history? It is just a wonder to look at, from a flashy standpoint anyway. Hate to use the term, but it had SWAG.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I actually can't decide between Emma Watson and Natalie Portman :(. Foreplay with both? Does that work? OP!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom