• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can now preorder the new colour ps5 faceplates!

Apologies if already posted but I couldn't find a thread. I was going to wait until Friday to buy the Galactic Purple faceplate from Playstation directly, but checked if you can preorder and strangely enough you can except it doesn't mention preordering anywhere.

Anyway just a heads up! Here is my order and I'll assume the faceplate will be shipped out Friday.

nAyYSVd.jpg

ZZwDWWn.gif

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
I was able to order the black plates on Monday and they'll be here this Friday. At first I was going to go blue but then I realized I'd prefer a darker color.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Wow. You're right. Thanks, that's a lot of help. I found that super annoying.

Hopefully when you built your av cabinet you didn't make the mistake I did and not put in a tube to fish cables. My hdmi 1.3 doesn't cut it anymore and I'm not ripping open the wall to fix the problem. Ended up using it backwards, via an adapter from e-arc at least now I can get atmos with no cable change but the equipment is up front instead of closet (with exception of the receiver) If only I could send myself a message in the past......

Gaelyon

Gold Member
I like the colors but it's too expansive and my PS5 is nearly invisible anyway. I'd be more interested at a light wood cover to blend in the PS5 with my furnitures.
Anyway good for you if you like the options.

Haggard

Banned
50 bucks for 2 molded pieces of plastic. If that's not the most expensive colouring ever then those cost cents to produce......

Boss Mog

From the people who brought you the $20 piece of plastic (vertical stands) comes the new $55 piece of plastic.

Do they have plates that make the PS5 look like a normal piece of tech?
1634742725601-darkplates20c0.jpeg

That wouldn't stick out like somebody with their balls hanging out their open fly on my entertainment center.

Do they have plates that make the PS5 look like a normal piece of tech?
1634742725601-darkplates20c0.jpeg

That wouldn't stick out like somebody with their balls hanging out their open fly on my entertainment center.
Shitty, bootleg-looking dbrand 2.0s or shitty original plates, aint nothing but a full refresh going to make the current PS5 look normal lol

Top Bottom