• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You have been selected to join the exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test

Ohhh, awesome, no NDA? I want to read allll the impressions. I'll probably pick up a PS4 in February with Bloodborne and The Witcher 3. Gonna be so good.

I got one, hooly crap this is sweet. I accidentally pressed the posted link in OT and i'm hoping that doesnt put me further back "in line" or something like that. I think i'll be fine though.

As some people pointed out, the invitation email isn't related to platinums. I've platinumed the souls games and didn't get invited while my friend who lives in the same region and hasn't platinumed them did get invited.

EDIT: "you will be contacted shortly if you have been successful" ...Anyone gotten beyond this stage yet? Just wondering if shortly means same day(ish) or maybe no one will be contacted until after the September 23 enrollment deadline?

Chille

The emails were sent (not necessarily randomly) to EU people.
The email contains a link to that sign up page. Said link was shared with people who didn't get the mail. Sign up apparently went live today as we got the emails today.

There is no real community in Na anymore hence why the lack of emails, to many people broke NDA'S causing the old community to be blacklisted for future alphas and betas, sadfully I can see this happening again due to this leak and Driveclub

Also there will be an NDA chances are it won't be there until you are selected

Got invite e-mail, currently walking to work for a 7am shift and i replied quicker than I've ever replied to any beta invite. Can't wait to get back in the Souls groove.

*praising itensifiying*

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Couldn't sleep for shit tonight... Put my alarm so it would wake me every hour for 8 hours. My brain has been completely destroyed by this game already...

yamo

I got a mail as well. Only have Demon's Souls on my PS3 and I have not platinumed it, I imported the Asian version early though if that might be a thing?

I got an invite too. And I have only played Demon Souls till the third Boss after the Dragon on that Bridge. So I don't think the invitation has something to do with the fact that you have a Platinum Trophy in a From Software Game.

IrishNinja

balls, this is what i get for platting demons & dark 1 but passing on 2...so jelly

then again maybe waiting to see the final product will be better, total media blackout on this one for me

baphomet

I got the email and I've never played any of the souls games on ps3. Doesn't look like this is actual confirmation of being in the alpha, just signing up for a chance to be in it. Hope people don't think they're in just from this email.

delSai

I got it too! Hype! After playing it at Gamescom, i'm totally in for Bloodborne, wasn't a Fan of the Souls Game. They won me over :p

Raxious

As some people pointed out, the invitation email isn't related to platinums. I've platinumed the souls games and didn't get invited while my friend who lives in the same region and hasn't platinumed them did get invited.

EDIT: "you will be contacted shortly if you have been successful" ...Anyone gotten beyond this stage yet? Just wondering if shortly means same day(ish) or maybe no one will be contacted until after the September 23 enrollment deadline?

I believe it's after the enrollment deadline.

Noob Fu

I have 3 platinums in Demon Souls (US, UK and Asian versions), Plated Dark Souls 1 and 2. And I have Bloodbourne pre-bought digitaly since the day it went up. And I did not get a invite. Sheesh.

Despera

Banned
I have 3 platinums in Demon Souls (US, UK and Asian versions), Plated Dark Souls 1 and 2. And I have Bloodbourne pre-bought digitaly since the day it went up. And I did not get a invite. Sheesh.
All those plats on the same account? Then this is as bad as Destiny's RNG XD

I have completed each Souls title on a different PSN account due to reasons, so when I didn't get the email I wasn't surprised.

Sande

I think it's safe to stop talking about who platted which games because that has nothing to do with it. I think you have to have signed up for a Playstation beta before to get the e-mail.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Of course I didn't get one, even though I too have platinums in those games. Meanwhile I got the one for Destiny which I couldn't care less about.

Fuck this shit! How come people without a PS4 get the invite while loyal fans with plats and a PS4 get shit?

GOD THE RAGE! If you have DS plat and a PS4, there is a 99.99% certainty that you would beg to be in the alpha beta and whatever Greek fucking letters you would find for bloodborne! J. F. CHRIST THE RAGE!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9UsNuZr.png

Top Bottom