• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Ha ha; have never read this little bit of backtracking before! Sure thing, dude. Sure thing.
GAF: Swear to me! Swear to me that everything you said about this "forum game" is true.

OP: I swear.

GAF: Bullshit.

"You know Terra, this really is the Final Fantasy"

"My flashlight is dimming. Talk about a Dying Light!"

"I don't see any signs of life. It looks like a pretty Dead Island"

"I should have been the one to fill your Dark Souls with liiiiiiiiiight!"

"It's Batman!"

"Cole, you getting pretty Infamous!"

"Next defendant: charged with Grand Theft Auto, Five counts"

"This disease is Bloodborne"

You know, Drew, we really are Scalebound.

You know, Dante, the Devil may cry

You know, Noctis, we really are gonna stay a Fantasy.... Finally.

whoszed

"Here you can customize your created Pro anyway you want to. You can even choose which hair products your Pro uses."

"Can I choose any gel I want to?"

"Any gel you want, son. Any gel."

NHL 15

I'll see myself out thanks

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
"Here you can customize your created Pro anyway you want to. You can even choose which hair products your Pro uses."

"Can I choose any gel I want to?"

"Any gel you want, son. Any gel."

NHL 15

I'll see myself out thanks

I laughed at this.

Get the fuck out.

tauroxd

You know, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Wario, Game & Watch, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Link, Princess Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Pit, Marth, Ike, Kirby, King DeDeDe, Meta Knight, Fox, Falco, Pikachu, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Charizard, ROB, Ness, Captain Falcon, Olimar, Dr. Mario, Sonic, Rosalina, Bowser Jr., Palutena, Robin, Little Mac, Greninja, Duck Hunt Dog, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer Dark Pit, Lucina, Shulk, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Mii, Mewtwo, Lucas, Roy and Ryu, we really are Super Smash Bros. For 3DS and Super Smash Bros. For Wii U.

Every single time this thread gets bumped I die a little inside and lose my hope in GAF.

"You know GAF, we really should stop running this terrible joke further into the ground."

It's fucking painful.

Aww, there there, you'll be O.K. You know you dont have to click on the thread right. But you cant helo yourself, because 'deep down' you know its funny.

The Hermit

I love this thread

Woops, fist post. OK, let me see...

Ori, this forest is so dark. I can't see anything in this Blind Forest.

Top Bottom