• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You know you have watched too much YouTube when....

GymWolf

This fucking guy eat 2 kg of orange marmalade with a spoon and half chicken to close his launch...

Also this

scrob6

Banned
I don't get too many 'weird' videos, but most of my recommendations are from 7 or more years ago (for some reason.)

GamingKaiju

This popped up for me after watching Gordon Ramsey videos. I’m very intrigued in trying one of these burgers, If I ever get to go to Vegas.

Pantz

Clicked on this recommended video during a drunken Black Ops II multiplayer session with friends back in the day. I lost my shit over the mic and ended up dropping controller/headset from laughing too hard. (Best viewed while drunk I suppose.)

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

Clicked on this recommended video during a drunken Black Ops II multiplayer session with friends back in the day. I lost my shit over the mic and ended up dropping controller/headset from laughing too hard. (Best viewed while drunk I suppose.)

S U C C

TrainedRage

Banned

Animal Collective?

/nvrmind its Panda Bear, I was close.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
I don’t watch YouTube (so I guess that makes me a boomer somehow)

But my son came to me last year frustrated, he was like.

“I can handle the ads, I can handle the buffering, but when the ads start buffering I’m suffering. “

I think that is when you have watched too much YouTube.

Weilthain

Banned
My kid watches this crazy YouTube family and they make rap songs and stuff and I put the song on in the car sometimes about their donkey Woodrow.

can't find the one to fit in that thread but it was a naked yoga video on youtube with recommended pedophile videos in it

Top Bottom