• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You need to vote for GoT to win the Player’s Voice Award!

Athena~

Banned
It’s incredibly sad of what happened to Animal Crossing and FF7, but GoT is our last hope! Only 7 hours left to make sure that vile shit doesn’t win! Do your part and be responsible for the good of the industry!

This is the final round and while GoT is leading by a bit, we must not become complacent! Don’t let up and keep voting like your life depends on it!! Just a few more hours to go you can do itttt!!!

Thanks for your help! Your contribution to society is noted and will be rewarded.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Nioh 2 isn't there, so I voted Ghost. Hades is also a worthy contender for sure though and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if it won.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
as much as I liked GoT and at times its better than TLOU2 when it comes to story AND storytelling, but TLOU2 is far more ambitious even if its a bit flawed like RDR2. I loved GoW to death, and prefer its story over RDR2 but what RDR2 does is so much more ambitious and extraordinary that its not even close.

Same goes for TLOU2. the whole experiment of can you forgive Abby may or may not have worked for you, but its an extraordinary undertaking and an extremely bold choice that I feel must be rewarded.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
None of these are my GotY, but I voted GoT because I found it more fun than the others and it has some replayability with the coop stuff.

Last edited:
Voted Doom Eternal. Would've voted for FF7 Remake but I'm always too late for this shit, which is why most of the votes don't reflect people with lives.

Kuranghi

Voted Doom Eternal. Would've voted for FF7 Remake but I'm always too late for this shit, which is why most of the votes don't reflect people with lives.

Nah its not that, I have no life and I haven't played all of them yet, I just focused more on what I wanted to play in the moment this year due to losing my job at the beginning of lockdown. Mental health, mental wealth, etc.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Ghost of Tsushima.
Thanks for answering. Fanboys need to get a grip, nobody knows these acronyms except you, GoT is Game of Thrones that everyone knows for example. Not that everyone praises The Last of Us 2 but at least you won't be confusing TLOU2 with something else.

Last edited:

Collin

Banned
i already voted tlou2 earlier. honestly got just didn’t hook me too much, beautiful but boring. tlou2 deserves to win

Reactions: MrS
who cares lol. The fallen order was snubbed and that was my favorite game of last year. And it has like no presence at all since it was washed away. It should have been on goty list.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Dat field of view tho, good game, but it was claustrophobic as fuck...

Kuranghi

I had no idea who any of them were so I picked the streamer based on who I wanted to spaff on the most, sorry TimTheTatMan but I don't want to spaff on you.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

who cares lol. The fallen order was snubbed and that was my favorite game of last year.

Fucking excellent game, with amazing environments/visual detail. I can't wait for the sequel that will inevitably be better because they will be more familiar with the genre then.

I love me some 3D metroidvania and that delivered well in that area. I'd appreciate some crazy hidden secret areas in the next one.

Ac!dSnake

Neo Member
Half-Life Alyx was definitely my personal GOTY pick this year, but GoT is certainly high up there. I did my part. Looking forward to the show and announcements!

Top Bottom