• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You stupid fucking idiot... or the best copypastas, rageouts, and crazy person moments on Gaf

O-N-E

Oh, forgot this:

image.png

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Never trust a man with a western cartoon avatar.

:runs:

Every single one of his posts are schizo tier and they are all stuck in that thread. Fuck Donald Trump and fuck you I AM EUROPEAAAAAAAN!

Last edited by a moderator:

O-N-E

dude copy and paste that shit lmao

I can't respond. Is that the win you want, you fucking pussy? I assume you're a mod or friends with the mods. I just want you to understand what a fucking pussy you are. It's not like you're a "normal pussy". You used your reddit janitor privilegies when your words failed you. Fuck you and fuck your family.

Papa

Banned
Fucking hell. This same topic again. For the new people I understand why you'd ask about it since you are new and reading 277 pages of this thread is time consuming and man you got better things to do than browse a forum. Right? But for the older members, did we not have this same topic months ago twice? Oh you want to discuss it now? Again? Want your fucking like and some quotes/reply? Tough shit you don't deserve a (you). You know why people like things in general do you not you fucking imbecile? Well let's apply some of that COMMON sense to this topic. Now let's talk about 2D and why Phil ate a ban. Liking drawings does NOT mean you fap to them, not all drawings and people that like art, scribbles or whatever they may call it are for the purpose of that. Cute art, cool art, lewd art? GETTING THE FUCKING PICTURE? I'm not gonna go into specifics here because you wouldn't fucking understand anyway you retard. Well ANYWAY, Phil was defending a person that CHOOSES to masturbate (and why would he do that again THINK) to a drawing of a child getting fucked. A drawing that can be literally anything, it can be a perfect woman because that is what 2D is (in context to this ban and the others), it is literally something that can't be achieved IRL but that guy is jerking it to kids getting fucked and you don't fucking get why defending that shit won't fly here. OFC it isn't the same thing as actual CP you fucknugget that doesn't fucking matter you absolute brainlet. Can you not put 2+2 together? Ofc you can't. Rhetorical question. Yes I have to point that out as well because you just don't get it.

tl:dr Mods made the right call this is uncomfortable shit you are defending. It is a miracle your ass isn't banned.

My thread has nothing to do with that. Hell in the last page I made fun of a guy for liking a potato over a woman. FFS.

Papa

Banned
Papa Papa

You stupid fucking idiot.

GETTING THE FUCKING PICTURE? I'm not gonna go into specifics here because you wouldn't fucking understand anyway you retard. OFC it isn't the same thing you fucknugget that doesn't fucking matter you absolute brainlet. Can you not put 2+2 together? Ofc you can't. Rhetorical question. Yes I have to point that out as well because you just don't get it.

O-N-E

GETTING THE FUCKING PICTURE? I'm not gonna go into specifics here because you wouldn't fucking understand anyway you retard. OFC it isn't the same thing you fucknugget that doesn't fucking matter you absolute brainlet. Can you not put 2+2 together? Ofc you can't. Rhetorical question. Yes I have to point that out as well because you just don't get it.

Putting aside the bullshit memes, I tire of your arbitrary assholery. It's not cute. It's not smart. It doesn't even make sense. What it does is make you feel small and pitiable.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
This thread is phenomenal. Absolutely creasing up at some of these. The ShangoUnchained one is my favourite though, as I got to partake in a part of recent GAF history.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I thought it was a funny (somewhat) post that wasn't so run of the mill. You know like the posts you once could make before the vasectomy.

O-N-E O-N-E , don't let him get to you. Guy is straya/asian that's how they are.
MV5BZDY2NmY0NmMtZDU4MS00ZDNiLWFkYmItMzkzNjlkNDY4OWEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE2NjI1NDQ@._V1_UY1200_CR751,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

O-N-E

Dude, why are you still on this plastic bag bullshit?

Its clearly a shape shifting aircraft that possesses technology we never knew existed.

Plastic bags don't move across the sky in such a uniform way just based on simple laws of physics.

It's a fucked up video that I don't think anyone was ready to see, so I understand the rationalization of it.

I'm not trying to insult you or anything, and I can understand how poorly timed this video is being released, but this is the world we live in now.

Edit:

Part 2

Your use of articulated sentences isn't fooling anyone into thinking that you're intelligent or even knowledgeable of basic laws of physics.

Your rationalization of the video being footage of a plastic bag is almost as embarrassing as flat-earth conspiretards claiming the earth is flat because they see flat land from across the horizon of their peripheral vision.

Stick to your plastic bag argument if it makes you sleep well at night.

Others like myself aren't satisfied with silly answers like that.

Last edited:
On PlayStation exclusives going to PC.
If your wife was having sex with other people but still coming to you first would that devalue your relationship with her? You still get her so it's fine? More people get to enjoy her and you don't lose her so, no problem at all right?
Holy crap you guys are sad. Sony isn’t your wife. YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO BANG THE CONSOLE
Legendary copypasta created this day.
Post of the decade.

Q2LCxf5.jpg

On Twitch demonetized Amouranth (likely due to hot tub streams)
It never fails to blow my mind that an entire generation of people have been hoodwinked into believing that watching literal nobodies playing video games on the fucking internet while begging for money under the guise of 'HELP SUPPORT THE CHANNEL' is somehow not the modern equivalent of panhandling. The big difference is that it isn't the homeless and the broken, it's panhandling being done by comfortable, privileged, middle class people.

It's just gross and nauseating, and kind of the ultimate expression of everything wrong with our current moment. Make no mistake about it, whether giggling OMGIMANERD girls with their tits hanging out, or pathetic dimwits like Ninja, these people are fucking whores of the worst kind, and their donators are the worst kind of brain dead vermin.

Frankly, I'm torn between wanting streamers to be starved of their free cash, and wanting to watch the desperate and retarded to throw all of their money at literally nothing in the hope that some twit will 'mention them'. It's a tough one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom