• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You wake up transformed in the opposite gender, what's the first thing you do?

If you're even remotely hot, getting in front of a camera online even with conservative clothes doing just about any regular thing, and money would flow nonstop through patron, livechat tips, donations, etc.
I immediately begin trying to figure out how to turn back because the idea of bleeding every couple of weeks sounds horrendous.

I've heard if you've a very low body fat percent, menstruation halts, I've heard this happens to some athletes.

Last edited:

iconmaster

Banned
If you woke up with the opposite gender, you would not be a man in a woman's body (or a woman in a man's). You'd just be a woman (or man). I suspect it'd be far less sexy than most of you think.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Make a thread on GAF and ask the community, because secretly royox royox transformed last night but is too afraid to admit that.

Its okay Royox. We don't bite. We will appropiate you, however. :messenger_savoring:

Dthomp

Twitch Thot, Cam-whore? The amount of money these women make makes me sad to think what I could be making by having breasts and being willing to masturbate on cam...

Immidietly start whoring for cash, coke and luxuries if I'm at least a solid 7 out of 10. Otherwise would become a feminazi and join Era with all the cucks, demented trans wannabe people and whites being ashamed of being white.

Damn!

tenor.gif

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
If you woke up with the opposite gender, you would not be a man in a woman's body (or a woman in a man's). You'd just be a woman (or man). I suspect it'd be far less sexy than most of you think.

Yeahhh...it's really not too sexy being one sex in mind stuck in the body of the other. The last thing I would want is for any of you to suffer gender dysphoria. :confused:

Davey Cakes

Cue the episode of Farscape where John and Aeryn switch bodies.

At the first chance of privacy, I'd feel myself. Obviously.

Since when this has become an advantage?

Some women really struggle with being able to orgasm, no matter how hard they try they can't seem to climax.

While men can sometimes suffer erectile dysfunction, if a man has an erection and his penis is being stimulated, he's going to climax without a doubt.

Prostate.

Only thing I gotta say.

I'd probably just be content I'm finally where I wanna be.

Message received. :messenger_smirking:

A guy in a genuine female body? That would be a superhuman. A super alpha female. The most beneficial features of both worlds. Imagine how many patreon bucks you'd make.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Start masturbaing of course.

I really do wish there was some way I could know what a female orgasm feels like, men seem to have the advantage to be able to cum easier and more frequently, which is nice, but women cum more strongly, since I've always been a quality over quantity guy if I could choose I know what I'd go with.
Men cum more frequently??? What? :unsure:

jesus christ. look at hamster dude and johns convo on how people cum. and you will know how people who like anime think. they are on the same level as pussy tastes like pennys

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Amber Heard
And her then being in Johnny Depp's body. I can see that work.

Especially since Johnny already has Depped her Heard out. Consequently, anyone recieving her body will feature an Echo Amber.

Untitldfed.png
opAy2.png

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Inversely, I wonder what women would say if they woke up as a man.

If I was a girl and one day I woke up with this ridiculous flesh extension? Probably spend a good few hour windmilling and flopping it around the place. Dicks are funny.

Alebrije

Again, gender is not sex.

Yep you cuold wake on your own body and same genitals but different gender , maybe OP is talking about sex. And related it could be interesting if it were about sexual organs do your brain recognice them as yours? this movie its about it and has an interesting approach :

Replicas-poster-704x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Michele

you.
I don't want to be banned, but if I was turned into female (I'm male), I would be obessed with my breasts. I mean, if I had them, then I could seduce males, right?

As a straight man I thing my hands would go directly to the boobs but my curiosity is with "what do they feel when penetrated" so maybe I would search for something to insert down there.

What bout you gaf?

Panic, because I wouldn't have any suitable clothes.

Hunt the local area for spellcasters.

Also go online and buy a weave.

Last edited:
Top Bottom