• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You want Octopath traveler on PC ? Its 59.99€/59.99$...

GhostOfTsu

Banned
The starting price doesn't matter because it's on PC so you'll be able to find it at half price a couple of months later.

Reactions: Fbh
Is it any worse that is is being sold for $60 after it is released a year later when GTA 5 was sold at the same price and came out two years later? And neither game is short either.

petran79

Banned
Things are tough on PC.

Same price as Dragon Quest, Ni no Kuni, Final Fantasy XV, newest Atelier, more expensive than Ys VIII, Trails of Cold Steel, Disgea 5, Fairy Fencer Dark Force complete, Tales of , Omega Quintet, Neptunia, Akiba's Trip, etc

Hope it does well

Quezacolt

Why people still want to buy the "sit on the front of monitor to play 100 hours RPG" version rather than the mobile one is boggling me
I'd rather have a good game, with good controls, be able to play on tv or on the go (on switch version), without mobile games crap inserted in the middle, than to play a mobile game. Besides, if there's one genre that deserves to be long, it's rpg's, and i hope we continue to get games that long. not everything needed to be finised in 2 days.

Porcile

Yeah, Octopath was cool for a few hours, then I just stopped playing with no desire to go back. Wouldn't consider buying it again on any system,

Top Bottom