• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your BIGGEST GAME of 2022?

What's your biggest game of 2022?

• Elden Ring

Votes: 100 28.2%
  • Horizon Forbidden West

Votes: 14 4.0%
  • Gran Turismo 7

Votes: 13 3.7%
  • Starfield

Votes: 67 18.9%
  • God Of War Ragnarok

Votes: 79 22.3%
  • Ghostwire Tokyo

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Breath Of The Wild 2 (untitled LOZ sequel)

Votes: 43 12.1%
  • Forspoken

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Stalker 2

Votes: 13 3.7%
  • Senua's Saga: Hellblade II

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Another (see thread)

Votes: 18 5.1%

• Total voters

Matt_Fox

Simple question, what's your biggest game of 2022?

What are you personally really looking forward to playing?

I've put the obvious AAA titles on the poll but feel free to add a title below.

We're all here because we love gaming so let's share our passion for 2022!

JbsVPgB.png

Last edited:

Ellery

Elden Ring (from what we know so far of being released in 2022. There might be some unannounced games coming out that might be better, but we obviously can't know yet what Sony and Naughty Dog are cooking), but god damn that year has some bangers.

God of War would be close second. Botw2, Starfield, GT7, Hogwarts are very high up there.

Great to have a year where you can look forward to banger games instead of "games I expect to be good" and if they all make it in 2022 (I have doubts for Starfield) and then some unannounced games too -> amazing year !

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Elden Ring, but I probably won't play it next year.

I still have to finish DS3 (god knows when), and after that I have Sekiro (which itself might take a whole year).

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Elden Ring. Day 1. I am so excited for this. Going in completely blind. I have only watched one trailer and that was the CG trailer they released in 2019. I haven't seen any gameplay, read any info, not even looked at a photo. I'm beyond stoked. I trust in Miyazaki and From Software one hundred percent that they'll deliver another masterpiece.

Markio128

I’m looking forward to quite a few, but my most anticipated 5 in no particular order: GT7, Horizon, Starfield, Elden Ring and Zelda BOTW 2.
EDIT: If I had to choose just one, it would be GT7. I’ve been waiting a long time for a fully-fledged GT game.

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
Breath of the Wild 2 is the most interesting. Although that might be a 2023 game.

It's nowhere near the biggest game, but one game I don't see on the list, Mario + Rabbids 2.

I don't trust God of War yet, without Barlog and with all the spoilers already. I think Starfield will disappoint.

Either way, 2022 is gonna blow 2021 out of the water.

Kupfer

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. would be my game of 2022 but since I don't own a capable PC or Xbox I have to hope for a delayed PS5 version.
The rest of these games may become okay or good, but I'm not looking forward to any of these.
Edit : Hogwart's Legacy could become a surprise hit for me. I'm not much into HP, but I like what I saw.

Last edited:
Starfield >>>> Baldur's Gate 3 > Horizon Forbidden West > GT7 = Forza Motorsport > Stalker 2

I have less doubts about God of War being a 9+ game than i have about Starfield, but it looked way too similar to last GoW game, and it's about time we taste some cool and fresh next gen stuff. And a space ambiented Skyrim with beautiful locations... god

Can't wait to see stuff like this ingame... huge

SSfox

GT7, Elden Ring, GOWR and FF16.

I'm looking into suicide Squad, Batman games were some of my fav games from the 2 screenshots of SQ the character design does look generic so far tho, it feels like a lot of the best devs from Rocksteady left the studio or something?

Last edited:
GT7, Elden Ring, GOWR and FF16.

I'm looking into suicide Squad, Batman games were some of my fav games from the 2 screenshots of SQ the character design does look generic so far tho, it feels like a lot of the best devs from Rocksteady left the studio or something?
I'd have to assume so. It would seem they've met the same fate as Arkane.

.Pennywise

Banned
Starfield, and the rest aren't even close.

The game can be a Colossal success, or a Colossal dissaster, and either way, it's going to be BIG

Also, it's the only real Next-Gen only game out of that list next to Forspoken (Hellblade II is also but I don't think it's gonna make it to 2022). The only reason people are not picking Starfield over the others it's because, you know... Bethesda acquisition.

Last edited:
Top Bottom