• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your collections of physical PC games

I have copies of Might and Magic and Pool of Radiance somewhere. I also have a CD with some Age of Empire compilation on it.

molnizzle

YTL8Hdq.png

Got a few classics.

pa22word

I do have a complete collection of Looking Glass titles, including a complete original printing of CDShock.

Most notably though, I have a complete edition of BG2 collectors edition sitting around in my closet.

I've never been a PC gamer at all, but I do have a small collection.

These are all sitting in a drawer.

VSKZeks.jpg

These were also sitting in the drawer, but wouldn't photograph very well from the side.

xTgAdj8.jpg

And then my favorite and the only PC game I have on display. I love the movie, and saw this on eBay a long time ago. I've never played it and it's 3.5" discs.

HjhERzX.jpg

vBSM7Cb.jpg

I have a couple more big boxes in a closet somewhere. I'll maybe try to dig them up later.
Brought out MGS at some point to see if I could get it working. I could not. I forget why. It has the sweetest cover art of all versions probably, which is why it's still there.
TnfSofv.jpg

Last actual game I've bought from an actual internet store, which I had completely forgotten I had a physical copy of, is Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Guess it was sufficiently cheaper than digital.
Spineartless white box is Dreamfall Limited Edition.
Vyyz1kQ.jpg

The Crysis box is this giant thing for no reason. Asia Pacific Edition. It's illegal over here.
Road to Rome and El Matador are the US versions. You Americans were weird with your small yet big cardboard boxes. Why was that a thing?
zHqxpFG.jpg

I still think this edition is totally rad.
The boxes kind of just sit there for no good reason. But I have nothing else appropriate to put in that shelf, so eh.

yansolo

wow up to cata
rift
battlefield 3
diablo 1 and 2
titan quest
rainbow six vegas 1 and 2
borderlands
gta 3 and vice city

shanafan

Subbed. Love looking at PC games collections because there is so much variation in the size of boxes, cases, and overall appearance.

su6nVbY.jpg

Futaleufu

I have some oddities that will never be re-released, like that "From Dusk Till Dawn" PC game, Psygnosis "Guilty", "S.C.A.R.S." and "Redline Racer". Too lazy to take pictures.

fester

Banned
Fantastic collection. All the classic RPGs are there.

PS. Except Wizardry :(

Heh, I knew I was missing something. Forgot about the handful of boxes behind the lower cabinet door. :) I have Wizardry 7 floating around somewhere, but no box.

Because the Falcon 4 "box" is such an oddity, I took a couple more pictures of it. This binder still blows me away with how detailed it was. These days you're lucky if you get a scrap of paper that says "check the website for an electronic manual. At one point I had the full HOTAS set up (Saitek?) but admittedly was never very good at it.

EricB

Being back home in the U.S. for the first time in about five years, I happened to dig up what is left of my old collection. I was actually trying to figure out what to do with them as I have no use for them and no time to sell them individually. Here is what I have:

These:
yFXna0Z.jpg

are mostly complete boxed games (and a crappy controller).

These:
mFgMPuj.jpg

are just boxes and (in some cases) manuals and inserts. I may have some of the games somewhere, but I don't anticipate finding them any time soon. Not sure if they are here in the States or in Korea.

If anybody wants anything, let me know. You pay shipping and its yours. Otherwise it will probably get thrown in the trash before I head back to Korea at the end of the month. I don't really want to trash them, but there comes a time in life when possessions become more of a burden than they are worth. And Steam/GOG exist.

Bubba77

I loved that Blade Runner game sooooo much. Played it soo many times. Wish I had all my old PC boxes/games still. I started retro collecting about 5 years ago but mostly for console. But I was a PC first gamer.

Now that I have a bigger house Ive been thinking about putting together an old windows/dos box for old games.

Arkkoran

Unconfirmed Member
Heh, I knew I was missing something. Forgot about the handful of boxes behind the lower cabinet door. :) I have Wizardry 7 floating around somewhere, but no box.

Because the Falcon 4 "box" is such an oddity, I took a couple more pictures of it. This binder still blows me away with how detailed it was. These days you're lucky if you get a scrap of paper that says "check the website for an electronic manual. At one point I had the full HOTAS set up (Saitek?) but admittedly was never very good at it.

Nice. Boxed Wizardry 8😍

Bl@de

I take it back. All the classic RPGs are there^^ Fantastic collection.

outsida

The last physical PC game I purchased was The Orange Box.The only reason I did that is I didn't have enough money in my account at the time but I had some case on hand. I moved into a new house a few years ago and I haven't seen the rest of my physical games since the move
wtzgU.gif
wtzgU.gif

Jayveer

Really nice collections in here, big box pc games were always my preferred packaging for games due to their artwork and all the goodies they used to house inside. My collection over the years has dwindled, all I'm left with are a few of my favourite point and click adventure games. I also have some games I no longer have the box for like Little Big Adventure 1 and 2, but I only have the discs in a binder now.

zexi8ti.jpg

Top Bottom