• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your dream Announcement for this E3

down 2 orth

New Grand Theft Auto is anywhere but those same three cities... especially not Miami

Grim Fandango world with a new reaper

OG Nier remaster

New Grand Theft Auto is anywhere but those same three cities... especially not Miami

Grim Fandango world with a new reaper

OG Nier remaster

Why the Miami hate? I feel like a new one there would be cool to see. However, sooner or later they're going to have to stop recycling those cities. I would like to see one more next gen Vice city and Liberty city. GTA IV was kind of lacking with the depth of the NY. However, after that I want something new.

Last edited:

Leonidas

Sony
  • PS3 backwards compatibility
  • PS2 backwards compatibility unlocked
  • At least two compelling PSVR exclusives
Microsoft
  • Xbox VR with Windows compatibility
  • At least two compelling exclusives revealed of new or rebooted franchises
  • Third parties embracing Play Anywhere
PC
  • More cross play with consoles
  • Games with Ray-tracing demo'd

KevinKeene

Banned
I'd like to see Golden Sun properly revived with the kind of budget Nintendo's been throwing at Monolith Soft for Xenoblade. Live instrument music, a big 3D cel-shaded world, 3D puzzle solving with the Psynergy abilities to manipulate the elements, and very good, short, and relatable character interactions/dialogue with great voice acting. Oh, and no cursing/cussing. Golden Sun should feel like Zelda in spirit, nothing like what Fire Emblem's become, or Xenoblade, or a Tales of game.

/dream

Also, I want a new game with Hiroyuki Sawano as composer. Hopefully Smash for Switch will have songs from XenoX.

Sawano in Smash - EVERY BATTLE IS EPUC NOW!

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Square Enix for me would have a successful press conference if one thing happened:

A sequel to Deus Ex Mankind Divided was in the works and would wrap up the Adam Jensen storyline.

That’s it. I’ll be a very happy camper if that happens.

I’m fully expecting SE to focused on the Japanese crap that I don’t care about.

down 2 orth

Why the Miami hate? I feel like a new one there would be cool to see. However, sooner or later they're going to have to stop recycling those cities. I would like to see one more next gen Vice city and Liberty city. GTA IV was kind of lacking with the depth of the NY. However, after that I want something new.

Vice City never grabbed me, and Florida is kind of a culture vacuum. I'd really like to see them do London, or something entirely new.

jamilla11

Neo Member
as a neo member you don't have privileges. Once you've accumulated enough content you'll move to member, then if you select new thread in the top right you'll be able to begin a new thread there.
Hi I am not sure what this means. Do I have to comment or join other thread first?

Hi I am not sure what this means. Do I have to comment or join other thread first?
Participate as much as you can. It takes some time to get there, but the mods need to know that you are here to join and participate in a positive manner. You'll be notified when you are promoted to member. From there you'll be able to start your own threads.

Vice City never grabbed me, and Florida is kind of a culture vacuum. I'd really like to see them do London, or something entirely new.
I vote for something completely new. I'm of the opinion that the game needs a change. I LOVE the series, but it would be awesome to see the game evolve more.

hecatomb

Banned
A new legend of legaia, but that will never happen. A new chrono trigger game, but that won't happen. A new Bioshock game might happen. A new parasite eve game on console.

Top Bottom