• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your favorite reaction gif/image

Status
Not open for further replies.
i4nGWbRtoNjpV.gif

ihnfoxywrhximmcj0y.gif

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Might as well call this thread no Chrome or 56k.
igv5B8YrFyogV.gif

Admit it, chrome is shit when it comes to mass gif loading, FireFox.
i7K1Ztdnk2fft.gif

I loaded this page in Firefox and it went smoothly 100ppp.
iZKIpfMdkYv84.gif

Try this shit in Chrome
ip83GIKmSIpkw.gif

Chrome peeps: often the poor gif performance has to do with the PepperFlash they include with the browser. If you have Flash installed separately, go to chrome://plugins and click "details" to expand all the selections. You should have two Flash entries. Disable the one that's in the chrome directory and leave the other enabled. Then restart the browser. This may help.

Chrome peeps: often the poor gif performance has to do with the PepperFlash they include with the browser. If you have Flash installed separately, go to chrome://plugins and click "details" to expand all the selections. You should have two Flash entries. Disable the one that's in the chrome directory and leave the other enabled. Then restart the browser. This may help.

I love you, It works 1000 times better now.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
How have these not been posted?

XNhfI.gif

3574bcbca616f4b4.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
The new favorite:

itQXIH8IaR6OO.gif

Also:

For knowing feels
iRpo4pORztXwB.gif

For "hey girl"
iUvQLS6YsgHTD.gif

For when threads are about to get real:
iOOdOZBWpgQJ.gif

For anger:
i3Tz45Zwl3EXk.gif

For when threads go that special way:
ibgldiO38zZ4TG.gif

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face

Bless you sir. Works like a charm now. Waterfox is still faster though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom