• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your favorite reaction gif/image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzim

Banned
woah.gif

My favorite as well :D

Chrome peeps: often the poor gif performance has to do with the PepperFlash they include with the browser. If you have Flash installed separately, go to chrome://plugins and click "details" to expand all the selections. You should have two Flash entries. Disable the one that's in the chrome directory and leave the other enabled. Then restart the browser. This may help.

Any way to get this to work on the iPad?

I'm guessing not :(

gdt

Chrome peeps: often the poor gif performance has to do with the PepperFlash they include with the browser. If you have Flash installed separately, go to chrome://plugins and click "details" to expand all the selections. You should have two Flash entries. Disable the one that's in the chrome directory and leave the other enabled. Then restart the browser. This may help.

How/where do I find this place?

Oh shit that's a DILDO IN HER PUSSY

Is that even real? lol

It's real, but it's actually a receiver, I believe.

I don't believe for a second that this is real

but keep them coming

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what's going on down there. Is that a vibe, dil, concealed weapon?

I think it's a strap-on.

It is a microphone, no?

What is that

http://www.dlisted.com/2012/05/15/open-post-hosted-whatevers-between-reporters-legs

Microphone back that is oddly strapped to her inner thigh.

I want the clip of this soap opera.

HiResDes

I think maybe only my Gaf-hop peeps can answer, but can anyone find the gif of the black kid in an orange/red shirt with a weird mohawk thing getting so wavy that his swag-level seems to be causing an epileptic attack

THE:MILKMAN

The Gif I was thinking about hasn't been posted as far as I can see. Chrome can't handle this thread.

I decided to make my very first Gif. Sorry if I messed it up.

17ad4dd777eee020c32834b37222cfd2d8feb6aa.gif

The other Gif I was thinking of was a girl at a music festival/gig who is asked a question and then turns to the camera and pulls a great face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom