• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your move Microsoft - but don't wait too long......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokerevo

Banned
I can't believe people still are believing the SSD secret source dream. There have been so many threads on this topic. We will let real next gen game analysis on performance speak for itself.

lmao this is about games. Do you not understand? I already have a PC, why do i need to buy an X when there are no eXclusives? The XsX is obsoleted by the new Nvidia cards and I can play every X game I want on PC. Ps5 takes my launch money because it has exclusives that I want.

I don't know why you keep holding onto all this power lol. XoX was most powerful this gen and had NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. HI convinced me that the lockhart strategy was going to fuck their games up.

sixamp

Xbox needs to nut up and now remove the blu-ray from the series x and drop the price down to $450 .

Batiman

Banned
If Ms don't drop their prices then its another generation win by Sony.
I don’t think MS see it that way. They just want to be successful. There’s no winning here for them. There’s success for both to be made. Honda doesn’t win anything for selling more cars then Nissan. They’re both successful.

Last edited:

dano1

A Sheep
I think XSX is better at 499 because of the spec, most likely, third party games will run better on XSX.

Just buy the one you like better.

Fair enough. I hope both systems do well. Competition is the reason we’re getting these systems so cheap!!

M16

Wasnt it jez that teased a sku called Edinburgh awhile ago. Probably digital series X. Remember MS was going to announce prices later but someone leaked these.

frogger

lmao this is about games. Do you not understand? I already have a PC, why do i need to buy an X when there are no eXclusives? The XsX is obsoleted by the new Nvidia cards and I can play every X game I want on PC. Ps5 takes my launch money because it has exclusives that I want.

I don't know why you keep holding onto all this power lol. XoX was most powerful this gen and had NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. HI convinced me that the lockhart strategy was going to fuck their games up.

Most third party games run better on the X than Pro.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Why does Microsoft need to drop X price seeing its clearly the more powerful machine

Even if clearly better, the two machines are in the same rough class. You could sway buyers with price in either case. Some may also be swayed by game pass, or certain games on each platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom