• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube Live @ E3 Monday Guest Schedule Released [Live at Noon ET / 9 AM PT]

z21NyuU.jpg

Afrikan

Watching it on the Xbox One right now on the YouTube App and it's flawless, same with the Twitch app as well.

yeah man.. PS4 Youtube app here. hooked up the Ethernet cord and never looked back.

this is how I'll be watching E3 from now on. Through consoles...lol

yeah man.. PS4 Youtube app here. hooked up the Ethernet cord and never looked back.

Yep, I'm watching on PS3 YouTube app, don't know why I didn't load it on PS4, but this stream has never stopped or glitched one time, super solid feed...

tanooki27

yep. hasn't hitched once for me. no (few) commercials, frees up your laptop, a constant stream of footage and interviews between conferences...ideal e3 viewing situation.

Pandy

Isn't that how pretty much any game mode is? First to the score cap wins.
But you don't have to get it by facing the humans directly, which is going to make for some really weird matches where one team dominates the other, but the other kills more AI and wins, seems way too loose for only 12 vs. 12. (Depends how they balance the points, but they seemed keen to emphasise that you can 'play it your way'.)

If you've got an XBO and are getting the game anyway, it will still be an awesome bonus.

I'm looking for an reason to buy an XBO, Halo 5 Warzone was briefly on my list of positive things from the conference, it has now been removed because of having a silly amorphous objective as the basis.

Top Bottom