• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube Live @ E3 Monday Guest Schedule Released [Live at Noon ET / 9 AM PT]

hutna

Geoff, do not bring back this "Jackey" woman next year.

She is incredibly annoying and doesn't know what anything is :mad:

I don't blame her as much as I do the whole idea of these live tweet reading segments. The unrehearsability of them and their general lameness makes no one look good.

MMaRsu

Banned
Geoff, do not bring back this "Jackey" woman next year.

She is incredibly annoying and doesn't know what anything is :mad:

she really is a terrible presenter. She cant even look at the camera.

Also Tony Hawk 5 looks like garbage lol. Dont lie and say it looks visually stunning. Just say it looks fun or something, like a throwback :p.

Kuro

I can't believe they are still trying to hype the horse and carriage thing. Most incredibly boring "gameplay" feature of all time.

Hale-XF11

she really is a terrible presenter. She cant even look at the camera.

Also Tony Hawk 5 looks like garbage lol. Dont lie and say it looks visually stunning. Just say it looks fun or something, like a throwback :p.

I get the feeling Geoff is on semi-auto-pilot half the time and not really thinking about everything he's saying, hence the "Spike" slip up. He's probably bored and tired. I know I would be.

Erevador

Love this guy. I think this game has potential and looks like it'll be a blast to play.

Definitely what I enjoyed most from the Ubisoft press conference.

I'm playing a drinking game.

Every time Geoff says "ya" or "ok" while listening to someone talk, I take a drink.

I'm going to be soooooo wasted by the time the Sony conference starts.

GWX

I'm playing a drinking game.

Every time Geoff says "ya" or "ok" while listening to someone talk, I take a drink.

I'm going to be soooooo wasted by the time the Sony conference starts.

Dude, you're done :lol

Geoff, just let the guests talk.

Karak

Sword Coast looks like it did when I was hands on. Which means pretty god damned sweet aside from FPS issues.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Holy crap how does he keep switching from one game to the next, without a real break. Geoff really is a beast. Even if it's all auto-pilot... pretty impressive.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It really must be said how great of a host Geoff is. Dude is amazing at keeping momentum going and freestyling.

EDIT: Lol I'm not alone.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
I think For Honor is gonna be amazing. And very much skill based. I know some FGC members are also on the team.

Can't wait. :)

Top Bottom