• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zack & Wiki is $32.99 w/free shipping @ Amazon right now

Many people have talked about how Zack & Wiki Quest for Barbaros’ Treasure is one of the best 3rd-party titles for the Wii. (Especially the guys at IGN . . . they've been on jihad to get everyone onto the Zack & Wiki bandwagon.)

Well, it is now a mere $32.99 at Amazon with free super-saver shipping.

Probably worth picking up considering how the rest of the 3rd party Wii stuff is dog poop.

I picked it up along with Mercury Meltdown for $18.99 which I gave up on finding locally. Two good quality 3rd party titles for the Wii for the price of one (with free shipping too!).

Zack & Wiki @ GameRankings
Mercury Meltdown @ GameRankings

ksamedi

Its worth it full price even but the people in here don't care that much (just like the rest of the world).

womp

A Link to the Snitch said:
Even if you already own it?

Buy a second copy. Help cover the people who bought...

wii_barnyard.jpg

At Christmas time instead...

Amir0x said:
I support the low key Mercury Meltdown recommendation. :y:
I've been meaning to pick it up for a long time. A ball-rolling-game for the Wii with generally very good reviews for less than $20 . . . that is a no-brainer.

I got Zak and Wiki before X-mas and have been playing it slowly here and there. Some levels I've loved and some annoyed me. However, last night I played the level on
the bad pirates giant ship
and all the good aspects of this game finally melded into something amazing. Honestly,
preparing for your escape by blowing up the door
was so well thought out and the device controls were superb.

thanks for the heads up but my backlog is growing and money dwindling. so im not going to pull the trigger yet. but when i have time for it im going to use my 10 dollar gift certificate from walmart for the brawl wrong price thing for it.

Ilchymis

Hmm... this is tempting. I'm afraid this will be one of those titles that everyone rants and raves about and I never actually finish/get bored with 5 hours in. Thoughts?

So tempting!

PacoDG

ksamedi said:
Its worth it full price even but the people in here don't care that much (just like the rest of the world).

I know I care. A lot. But $32.99 @ Amazon isn't much of a deal, I have no doubts one day Zack & Wiki will be their "DotD" (Deal of the Day for you CAG people) and the price will drop down to under $30 easily. I bought Wario Ware for $25/free shipping (which in retrospect, I would have saved that money and added $7 to get Zack & Wiki, but I just don't have $33 right now and so I am just trying to make excuses why I shouldn't get it right now)

:(

Amir0x

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
"I support the low key Mercury Meltdown recommendation. :y:"

Is it as good as the psp versions?

Better than the PSP games. This is the definitive version. It's a nice change of pace that Wii finally has the definitive anything!

At $20, this is the best third party value on the platform to date.

"Better than the PSP games. This is the definitive version. It's a nice change of pace that Wii finally has the definitive anything!

At $20, this is the best third party value on the platform to date."

Wow, I'll definitely get it then. I enjoyed playing the other two on the psp.

Amir0x said:
Better than the PSP games. This is the definitive version. It's a nice change of pace that Wii finally has the definitive anything!

At $20, this is the best third party value on the platform to date.

Yep, i enjoyed Kororinpa well but Mercury Meltdown for Wii is really awesome. It is shame the game is not more popular.

Top Bottom