• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zack & Wiki (Wii) out tomorrow on the NA Wii U eShop for $19.99

Will buy. Game was incredible. Also, most of the puzzles made sense in this game. I can't think of very much troll shit besides
the one level where if you don't blow the door off the hinge in the beginning you fail the mission but the game lets you do all that shit and fail right at the end

My fav new IP of last gen. I want a sequel more than anything.

ohlawd

nice. can't buy it now, but it's on the list.

I accidentally grabbed Trauma Team thinking it was the first Trauma Center or whatever that I enjoyed when I first bought my Wii...

Really mad I wasted that $20.

Trauma Team is really fucking good tho?

KevinCow

Banned
Man, I played this game and enjoyed it but I remember next to nothing about it except that there was some bad motion-controlled sword fighting on the last level.

XaosWolf

Fantastic game with a few motion issues towards the end. Smart puzzles that generally reward unique uses for items. Fantastic artstyle and animation work throughout.

Plenty of levels and challenges, great characters even if some interrupt you to state the obvious at times.

Bonelich rhythm game and swordfighting are the worst parts, but they don't break the entire game.

Would love an HD remaster that fixed those few problems, but its designed explicitly for the wiimote and so would have issues on the Wii U. (Unless they added touch screen alternatives which would kill some of the fun)

All that said, please buy it if you love classic adventure game puzzling. I'd be over the moon if this got a sequel somewhere down the line. =)

Top Bottom