• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[ZDNet] 40% of people would have sex with a robot, study exclaims

Well… would you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

BigBooper

I imagine that many have already had sex with a rubber stick so why is this more sad? It depends on how sharp the edges are and if they have a face.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
f8f4Br3.png

men already have sex with dolls....

and women get fucked by those machines ( name escapes me atm)....

soooo no reason why either wont have sex when you combine the two...

Vagswarm

Yeah same. Not worth going through a normal relationship, and marriage only to end up losing more than half of your stuff and paying alimony as a man.
You don't have to go that route. Casual dating is a thing and a lot of people seem to prefer it nowadays.

Pejo

Gold Member

men already have sex with dolls....

and women get fucked by those machines ( name escapes me atm)....

soooo no reason why either wont have sex when you combine the two...
I've literally only seen them called "Fuck Machines"

Or that's what a friend told me at least.

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
I refuse talking to bots when my phone company has them call me for rating their services.
No chance i would get intimate with one.

In a far distant future i see myself being part of an anti-robot resistance cell,

Fbh

We talking Sci Fi style robots that mostly look and feel like the real deal? Sure, why not.

Creepy current day robots? No thx.

Last edited:
Let's say that among 1200 from the survey , the degenerates 40% of them would want sex with robots. I just want to know how many were men and how many were woman.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
GIF by Zack Kantor

I do think it would help solve some loneliness issues, but it may end the procreation of the species.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Honestly the sex robots can't get here fast enough.

I feel like it legit solves so many fucking problems with social media and society as a whole.

Last edited:

chromhound

Down bad eh?
Edit: when i think about it, if she speak to me in Spanish and calls me Pappy, i might

Last edited:
Top Bottom