• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Art Thread

Holy shit, that Skulltula at the bottom is incredibly creepy.

tumblr_mgq33vaSyu1rgdl1qo1_1280.jpg

Next week will be available as a t-shirt! ;)

if anyone wants the t-shirt it's up for sale at www.shirtpunch.com !!

February-16-The-Heros-Journey_SP2WomensMainMockup1_045.jpg

These are beautiful. Love it.

Nia

Checked through the entire thread to make sure this hasn't been posted. It's one of my most favorite pieces. It emphasizes the tragedy of Link and Saria's relationship:

I'll post more of my favorites later when I'm not pressed for time.

Jackano

Thread bump! (this isn't even its biggest bump, otherwise I wouldn't have done it)

Few months ago I discovered thought the japanese Zelda fans I follow on twitter this artist, Maroro210, which can be a legit discovery of mine as I didn't find any DeviantArt or pixiv account, and got only 200 followers.

I tried to buzz this for the last few days but didn't worked near as close as I would have hoped. Personally, I love his/her style a great deal, but I understand this may not be everyone case. That's a kind of vintage/retro japanese design, so check this out. Sometimes can be NSFW artworks, but nothing too wild.

tloz_the_abiss_child_by_xamoel-d5p9ye0.jpg

This was a crazy idea. about a ZELDA game.

Zelda was the antagonist and ganon was the good sidekick..
And Link is kind of old in this one.

ayarger

Neo Member
My commissioned avatar image, non-cropped, features a Zelda character.

I love cartoons and clean, vibrant color. Nintendo, let's make a Saturday-morning-style brawler. Grab a small team and make it a MyNintendo reward.

51bf03117a.jpg

Top Bottom