• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Pre-order bonus - Where is it?

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
They must be the new Golden Skulltullas. Cool. I love the
Poe
. They were so damn creepy in OoT.

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
i want a wii mote with a ****ing master sword attached. i want it sharp too. when my roommate walks in front of me while playing his ass should get sliced.

KINGMOKU

Sweedishrodeo said:
i want a wii mote with a ****ing master sword attached. i want it sharp too. when my roommate walks in front of me while playing his ass should get sliced.

walkinfrontoftv.jpg

"Last time you walk in front of the T.V. bitch"

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Amir0x said:
Zelda:TP has got to be the most shrouded in mystery Zelda of all time, which is odd since it's also by far the most elaborate and fully featured of any Zelda production.

I really wonder why Nintendo ain't going above and beyond the call of duty for this one! Would love some Zelda VC downloads for free at the very least as a pre-order bonus.

It's Nintendo. I've never seen an instance where they don't seem to make an effort to deliberately sabotage a sure thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they shun it in advertising, and find a way to botch sales. Its the only illogical thing to do, and therefore is what will probably happen.

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
Slurpy said:
It's Nintendo. I've never seen an instance where they don't seem to make an effort to deliberately sabotage a sure thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they shun it in advertising, and find a way to botch sales. Its the only illogical thing to do, and therefore is what will probably happen.

nintendo does stupid things, but not illogical. their logic is powered by pikmin, and is more powerful than one thousand kutaragi brains working in tandem.

How soon did they announce the pre-order bonus for TWW? I honestly don't see it happening at this point. A VC game purchase at best which they would probably include with all copies.

KINGMOKU

Sweedishrodeo said:
:lol :lol :lol

pretty much what i had envisioned
Thanks. I actually wanted to make one with my cat, becuase he jumps in my lap everytime I start playing.

Yours sounded better though.

Top Bottom