• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zeno Clash 2 Gameplay Trailer

I still haven't played Zeno Clash even though I bought it for pennies.
I order you to play it this weekend. It's a two to three sitting game. Just do it.

That trailer has everything I needed to see, looks awesome. I still have some concerns about it losing the feeling having moved to the janky ass Unreal Engine.. but that does look really promising.

Gambit61

I forgot this was coming out. First person wrestling moves looks cool, I wonder if there's a skill tree or something.

I order you to play it this weekend. It's a two to three sitting game. Just do it.

That trailer has everything I needed to see, looks awesome. I still have some concerns about it losing the feeling having moved to the janky ass Unreal Engine.. but that does look really promising.

But my backlog is so big. D:

I'm trying to get through Ni No Kuni at the moment.

I only just got to the part where I got
a boat

Skyzard

Banned
Zeno Clash was so fantastic and creative, no doubt picking this up too.

Only screenshot I have of the first game on this but most of the environments were really awesome:
GKzQtm1.jpg

I just remember it being a great experience with many intriguing things and satisfying as well as refreshing gameplay.

Skyzard

Banned
But it will be one smaller when you complete it, and from experience that feels good. The game isn't that much longer I think, that sequence was pretty nice.

Yeah definitely do push yourselves to go back and play the first if you've missed it, pretty unique game and well worth the play-through, storyline wasn't bad either but even the combat was great. Still need to do the extra tower stuff.

Ocaso

I'm so glad this is actually coming. It's the only spiritual successor to Breakdown, with more creative art direction to boot.

Yeah definitely do push yourselves to go back and play the first if you've missed it, pretty unique game and well worth the play-through, storyline wasn't bad either but even the combat was great. Still need to do the extra tower stuff.

Honestly, I really like the picture you showed.

I've gotta finish Ni No Kuni because if I drop it now, I may never finish it but Zeno Clash will be next on my list.

This looks amazing. I also got Zeno Clash and have yet to play it. Will come around to it this year. I always did enjoy the weirdness and art style for it because it is so different than the norm and a breath of fresh air.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Dem uppercuts. And did he piledrive a dude? Awesome.

The first wasn't quite a great game, but punches were satisfying and hilarious, and the wacky-ass world was pretty cool, so I couldn't help but appreciate it. I'm there for the sequel.

big youth

this isn't a sequel I would have bet on, but I'm very glad to see it's actually coming.

I think the first game is still unrivaled in terms of first person melee combat. I hope the sequel limits projectiles in a similar fashion.

Teleporter

I got the first one on a Steam sale but never really played it! This makes me want to, b ut so much innovation on the sequel... ill try it someday!

Mother-father or Father-mother . . . or whatever in the hell that thing was called.

I remember the combat, weapons, an environment being great.

I didn't even know they were making a sequel! I adored the first, what an awesome surprise. It's looking good but a little too video game-y if that makes sense. I liked the way the first one bucked conventions.

The King of First Person Melee is back!

One of my favorite games of this gen with one of the most interesting twists. And the wildest character designs ever.

paintcanvasguyzenoclasiqk8.gif

Looks like there's now juggling? And fist of the north star rage mode? Co-op sounds like a great addition.

zenoclash2jugglingjqqvj.gif

zenoclash2ragemode25p23.gif

Some interesting new strategy elements in there, like mind control and environment interaction with what look like those baby crib toys?

zenoclash2interactionjkrex.gif

Pyccko

Fantastic. As long as these guys keep making stuff unlike anything else out there, I'll keep on buying it.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I hope it has multiplayer with character creation. Cosmetic microtransactions would actually make sense for this one.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Really looking forward to this, I have a thing for games featuring first person melee and I loved the first one (it's up there though not my favourite of its type)

Top Bottom