• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZOE 3 is coming! It's time for love! OR IS IT?

Cosmozone

I see nobody argued with my control scheme, so I've won. :)
But it really only mimicks the traditional controls, which is not too imaginative. Jehuty should be controlled toy plane style instead. Scrap dashing altogether, it's only a workaround for the analogue stick's severe lack of precision when performing high-speed manoeuvers. The A button would then be free for more useful stuff.

About Revolution creeping up in so many topics: well, it shows the controller creates a lot of talk. But that's a good thing. I can't understand why the battle between the "More of the same, only better, please" camp and the "It's from Nintendo so it must be good" camp puts off people. The controversy has a potential to produce good fun. Ok, if there were better arguments on both sides... There are, but not in every thread.

But on topic: ZO3 doesn't make too much sense to me. The story had a nice wrap-up and all. There are only so many ways to keep the game interesting with the current controls and concept. Make a completely new game, this time with better environments, please.

Top Bottom