• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Zootopia 2' Sets Fall 2025 Release Date

Draugoth

Gold Member
zootopia-2-ginnifer-goodwin-jason-bateman.jpg

Zootopia 2 is coming to theaters next year, according to Bob Iger. The Chief Executive Officer of the Walt Disney Company made the announcement during one of the company's earning calls, letting audiences know when they can expect the return of Judy Hopps (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Nick Wilde (Jason Bateman). The sequel will premiere on November 26, 2025, following Walt Disney Animation Studios' tradition to release new films around Thanksgiving, including this year's upcoming Moana 2. It's almost time for audiences to return to the enormous city populated by a wide variety of animals.

belmarduk

It's been too long since the original. Doubt this movie will be a big success unless its really, really good.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Another sequel :messenger_angry:
and I am sure one made for "modern audiences", right?
Given the anti-police vibe of the original, can't imagine they won't double or triple down on it in the wake of Floyd, BLM, and all that.

Maybe there is a Dinotopia next door and we get some t-rex action?

Saber

Gold Member
Never actually like the first one. It looks like a movie for furries, with almost no substance. But with the new Disney "policies", I'm even less inclined to watch.

YCoCg

Given the anti-police vibe of the original, can't imagine they won't double or triple down on it in the wake of Floyd, BLM, and all that.

Maybe there is a Dinotopia next door and we get some t-rex action?
There was a sequel due to come out in 2020 that was scrapped due to those events, so I wonder if there's any remains of that version in this sequel.

Top Bottom