• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Helldivers 2 Account Linking Reversal

StereoVsn

Is this level of corporate boot licking even legal? Just a sorry sight all around.

I hope they at least are receiving some compensation for their work.

gQoY0pD.gif

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
They really messed up not having this ready for launch as it would have gotten so much less press. Now every Sony game is going to have the PC gamers who care about this shit crowd hyped up to bash the game if it requires PSN.

StueyDuck

Banned
Well... let's see if the same crowd is willing to "lose their minds and go crazy" with other PC related issues. I mean I'm pretty sure tarkov had a day of bad press but then all the whiners bought that $250 bundle anyway.

Last edited:

rofif

Banned
What a horrible video.
I guess pc players now feel justified calling console gamers idiots after the battle they won.
Asmongold calls console players idiots. says there are no reasons to own a 500$ 30fps shitbox and so on so on. Meanwhile his hypocrisy is through the roof having him just played Stellar blade

I have a pc and ps5 and there are ton of reasons aside from price to play on one or another.
pc players confidence after won battle truly shows how toxic the pcmr community can be. Of course I am not talking about everyone.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Absolutely but he is seemingly unavoidable. He is huge because of his populist takes.
but yeah, me triggering is mostly on me... but it's still annoying af
Yeah agree, wish there was a way to blacklist certain channels so I don't see them even when people link them.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Asmongold calls console players idiots. says there are no reasons to own a 500$ 30fps shitbox and so on so on.

He says the console warriors are idiots. Big difference.

The $500 30 fps console talk was about how stupid it is for grown men to argue about which of their preferred $500 consoles runs better at 30fps.

It's right here at 3 minutes in.

He also says there are reasons to own a PS5, because he has Bloodborne, Demon Souls, and FF16. Obviously, you get consoles for the console exclusives.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I mean they had a situation where they may have one of the biggest third person shooters ever to come out from them as a publisher, if not the biggest and were cannabilising its success to grow PSN numbers, so it’s a though one, honestly did not expect them to roll it back, but hey they did it. They should have had psn integration from day 1 tbh if they wanted to do that.

Yeah, but I'm glad they handled it properly like they should have. Have it there day one, or just forget about it. That's if they actually care about the PC community.

Top Bottom