• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Timdog, the legendary elder xbot console war general veteran has switched to Playstation

Bartski

Gold Member
A wholesome look into a lifelong xbox fan rediscovering gaming on the "enemy console". Love to see it.

This thread is not to instigate shit, so please keep that pony warrior bs out of it.

Z6IBS25.jpeg

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
his engagement well might be drying up... the console swap has worked for others, and there's years worth of big games to farm. but i don't know this guy's situation beyond twitter antics and could be way off. either way, enjoy some great games... the best versions of some too, being lttp.

Cornbread78

Can't wait for his first tweet about his Pulse Elite disconnecting mid boss battle... that shit pisses me off!

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Boglin

He spewed so much crap and dug his heels in so deep in the past but after feeling slighted he can suddenly see the merit to something he has always hated on. He's a perfect example of someone choosing unhealthy tribalism over rational thinking and I doubt he's actually done any introspection at all. He'll just continue his same behavior while aligned with a new group.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Imagine having your whole personality based on the popularity of a plastic box with silcon components inside
Your whole business personality. Do you people watch QVC and think wow these people really believe in these products? Stop being suckers and giving these people the clicks they crave.

Killjoy-NL

Alot of console audience is made up of casuals, those Xbox casuals on mass aren't moving over to pc.

The reason why it may look like that in gaming forums is due to the vocal minority.

The logical move would be to playstation.
Oh I know. That's what I've been saying.

Certain posters were claiming the opposite, for obvious reasons.

clarky

Gold Member
If you're over 18 years old and still plant yourself firmly in one camp (of any hobby/interest) saying things like "xbot" and "gaystation" you should be sterilized.
Chances of this dude having any human offspring is zero. Castration not required in this case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom