• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Timdog, the legendary elder xbot console war general veteran has switched to Playstation

midnightAI

This thread is not to instigate shit, so please keep that pony warrior bs out of it.
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

imagine being doomed, owing to your well-established track record, to sounding disingenuous no matter what you're saying about anything. doomed to forever sounding like a weaselly used car salesman...

Haven't we all? Console gamers I mean. I just find it hard to support Xbox these days when MS doesn't even want the platform to thrive. I'll keep my Series X but it's just a digital bc machine now with the option to have Game Pass. Any games being bought will be on PS5 or Switch.

SHA

Haven't we all? Console gamers I mean. I just find it hard to support Xbox these days when MS doesn't even want the platform to thrive. I'll keep my Series X but it's just a digital bc machine now with the option to have Game Pass. Any games being bought will be on PS5 or Switch.
Since the og Xbox, it's mentioned already on the Xbox channel, I think 2 years ago, that the cause for this console to exist is Playstation threatening their main platform which is PC, the console is a fiduciary first to PC, like it or not, this is the truth, PC is their main platform.

Last edited:

Jetpac

Still trying to figure out how I got a warning for console wars when I posted a link that said Xbox was full steam ahead on its next gen console… But stuff like this can be posted and it’s ok….

Make it make sense

Or better yet, the mod who did it; I understand now.

Dutchy

Banned
''I never gave it a chance''

What a fucking tribalist. Man child.

Sennin has been posting about Drake and Kendrick for the past 9 hours. I think both of them lost their mind. The world is truly healing.

Since the og Xbox, it's mentioned already on the Xbox channel, I think 2 years ago, that the cause for this console to exist is Playstation threatening their main platform which is PC, the console is a fiduciary first to PC, like it or not, this is the truth, PC is their main platform.
Don't like it. Will not support it going forward.

diffusionx

Gold Member
This is the only logical choice for an Xbox shill. You've spent 10 years begging MS to do this or that, waiting for DX12 secret sauce, waiting for tools secret sauce, next year is the year of Xbox, and it's just been disappointment after disappointment. Just join the winning team. I did it a year after I got my One and did not regret it.

Now if you bought an Xbox and are happy with it, that's fine too.

Last edited:

jwaxeman

If I cared as much about video games as this nerd does I’d simply buy both consoles. Which I did, because I had FOMO during peak covid isolation lmao. Do I regret buying my Xbox? Yeah sometimes. Am I glad I have a PS5? Yes it’s much better right now. Am I glad I didn’t piss my pants in public like this guy did on Twitter? God yes.

Top Bottom