• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Avengers - Trailer #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRAILER - YouTube - Streaming Mirror

avengers2-620x293.png

Direct Links: 480p - 720p - 1080p

AVG_Payoff_1-Sht_v13-620x917.jpg

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Looking forward to watching this when it's up on Youtube. As I can't access the Apple site.
Also: I cannot unsee that characters in the poster are almost positioned relative to their individual franchise's success.

Dai101

Banned
OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!!

A few cool scenes, especially Hulk catching a falling Iron Man. But Iron man punching out Thor, and Thor fist-fighting with Cap? Did I miss something?

Qwomo

Hawkeye looks soooo stupid.

edit: Also I feel like I watched something different than everyone else here. That trailer did nothing for me. The movie doesn't look good.

I hate saying it because she is so hot, but Scarlett is really ruining all of the scenes she has in these trailers.
KuGsj.gif

Still looks great though.

the chris

Resisting the urge to watch the trailer, want to save some of the cool shots I haven't seen yet for when I watch the movie.

Dai101

Banned
A few cool scenes, especially Hulk catching a falling Iron Man. But Iron man punching out Thor, and Thor fist-fighting with Cap? Did I miss something?

It's seems to me that they are "training" in some kind of facility like the danger room from the X-men

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Looks like Thor wanted a piece of that Shield.

Doesn't look like it went too well for him.

Cake Boss

Banned
Hopefully the majority of that movie doesn't take place in just that downtown city.

I can already see it though, they will have trouble making that girl look useful in a fight against some robot aliens.

Looks good though.

kswiston

I know it is true to the comics, but seeing characters like Hawkeye, Black Widow, and even Captain America fight along Iron Man, Thor and the Hulk looks sort of silly in live action.

EDIT: Also, I think they have already shown the Hulk doing more cool things in that trailer than they did in his two solo movies.

Recon

Banned
Ok. That should of been the trailer during the super bowl. Holy fuck was that good. Hulk catching Iron Man was definitely a great shot. Just a few months now...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see Iron Man and Thor fight!!!

Even with Cap getting in on it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ultimate sparring match!

The bit with Iron Man flying around, doing his thing, and then the Hulk comes to catch him? I mean, that's the scene right there. That tells you, yes, this shit is really happening. It's the real deal.

:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom