• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Avengers - Trailer #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

apana

Is it necessary to watch Iron Man 2? I've seen all the films except for that one and I am just planning to read a summary of it and maybe look at a few you tube clips.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Is it necessary to watch Iron Man 2? I've seen all the films except for that one and I am just planning to read a summary of it and maybe look at a few you tube clips.

Don't do it. I haven't re-watched it seen it been released in theaters.

Tobor

It's worth watching for the Avengers stuff. The Mickey Rourke/Justin Hammer/Don Cheadle stuff is pretty bad.

Bleepey

White should be Luke Cage. He'd basically already played a more comedic version of the character in Black Dynamite. I wouldn't be entirely opposed to him being Panther, though.

Adewale Akinnuoyr-Agbaje wants to do it, and I think he has the look.

Adewale+Akinnuoye+Agbaje.jpg

Terry Crews is so Luke Cage he's more Luke Cage than Samuel L Jackson is Nick Fury.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
How is Widow stronger than Hawkeye? They are both weak in comparison to the others but isn't Hawkeye supposed to have perfect accuracy or something?

Widow excels in hand to hand combat in the films, sorta like Batman. In Iron Man 2, she single handedly takes out a whole group of bad guys, while Happy Hogan had trouble fighting just one.

How is Widow stronger than Hawkeye? They are both weak in comparison to the others but isn't Hawkeye supposed to have perfect accuracy or something?

Hawkeye: masterful with a bow, competent in hand-to-hand
Black Widow: expert in CQC, firearms and stealth

You do the math. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom