• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| We Need To Go Cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aretak

AssCreed 3 (Wii U) - 6pounds @ tgc

What do I do, what do I do? Is it that bad, GAF? At least I would get a Club Nintendo code out of it :p
The first couple of hours are decent. The rest is one of the most boring games ever made. I guess £6 could be considered a reasonable price for a couple of hours of entertainment, depending on your point of view...

jimi_dini

You're buying pricey NA and Japanese CEs because you think the EU ones look a bit silly and you want the best possible game collection, then you add a turd to it because it's cheap...?

Well, don't blame me :p I want to get to 7000 Nintendo stars. I guess I should better get the code from ebay for a pound or something like that.

Thanks everyone. I think I will pass.

btw. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate currently at 40pounds @ amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00B5Q85FU/

Simplycdkeys has uplay codes of SC: Blacklist for a fiver. Crazy. I know people have mixed feeling on the series these days (and the story is decidedly poor) but I really enjoyed much of the level and mission design in the game, I'd say it's worth it all day for a fiver.

Click

rmanthorp

If you buy a digital game code for Titanfall on Amazon elsewhere other than Origin, do you get the code so you can preload it now, or do you get it on midnight Thursday?

stevil

I want to order Danganronpa, but I am doubting since I had a really bad experience with WowHD... should I try ordering from them again? :S

tricky, don't know if I would have ordered there if I knew of the bad reviews. Rayman is shipped but the vita games are not. I have good hopes though :)

zaphod79

If you buy a digital game code for Titanfall on Amazon elsewhere other than Origin, do you get the code so you can preload it now, or do you get it on midnight Thursday?

I bought mine from Simplycdkeys a few weeks ago and they sent a link at the time to a page which was blank at the time.

When I clicked the link yesterday the code was there and I started it pre-loading in Origin last night.

The Boat

Is there any reliable site with a PS3 Dark Souls II Black Armor edition still in stock? Should I expect it to get back in stock or is it gone forever?

69wpm

Bicr3ZzIUAAFzVA.jpg

Maybe somebody here is interested in these titles. The sale is starting on Thursday.

Chaos

Cheapest place to get Titanfall PC in UK??

The reason people are going via mexico is that you get the season pass with the game for £28.40 (Titanfall Deluxe Edition)

The season pass alone is £20

Summary -

Use Hola Firefox/Chrome extension.

1. Go to www.origin.com and turn on Hola and choose Mexican (Will be in Spanish but use Google translate if needed)
2. Put Titanfall Deluxe in the basket (will be 599 Mexican Pesos)
3. Open shopping basket and click proceed from lower right corner
4. Disconnect from your proxy just before logging in to Origin.
5.Log into your origin account (and change page language to English if needed)
6. Buy it like normal
7. Order will complete as normal and you will get confirmation email and Titanfall now in your origin account!

Hasney

The reason people are going via mexico is that you get the season pass with the game for £28.40 (Titanfall Deluxe Edition)

Summary -

1. Go to www.origin.com and turn on Hola and choose Mexican (Will be in Spanish but use Google translate if needed)
6. Buy it like normal
7. Order will complete as normal and you will get confirmation email and Titanfall now in your origin account!

¡Gracias señor!

syoaran

Summary -

6. Buy it like normal

Ty! Worked like a charm

Nice. 360 version is now more expensive!

I'm tempted to pre-order, but I'm worried about servers etc and I doubt the price will go any way but down for the Xbone version...

I dont foresee any big server issues, perhaps there might have been if the 360 version was day one but its 2 weeks later. Its not like Azure is purely a gaming thing either, quite the opposite... id be more surprised if the servers did crash, at the moment.

solarus

Summary -

6. Buy it like normal
I really want to do this but I used this trick to get the standard edition back when the beta started. Godamnit. Anyway I could refund my mexican standard edition and use the trick again to get the deluxe?
EDIT: Welp I've gone ahead and taken the risk of requesting a refund, hopefully I don't get banned.

I really want to do this but I used this trick to get the standard edition back when the beta started. Godamnit. Anyway I could refund my mexican standard edition and use the trick again to get the deluxe?
EDIT: Welp I've gone ahead and taken the risk of requesting a refund, hopefully I don't get banned.
Darn, I was just going to say you can also buy the season pass using the same method and it will be about £9.

AHA-Lambda

Summary -

6. Buy it like normal

Do I run the risk of getting in trouble doing this, or getting banned?

Hasney

So after the preload, can we then USA VPN unlock it?

EDIT: you can, but I have an unrelated error of Origin not being found. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom