• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 17, 2014

Authority

Banned
Quick question.

Why is Titanfall in here second and in first?

Edit: Individual Formats

Edit2: Holy shit Fifa 2014 is doing extremely well. And Lego is up there?

This is the first time I look on UK Charts but they seem so odd or maybe it is just me.

Prine

Banned
Why? TF bundle is cheaper than the others...

FIFA and Forza bundle are ~£430... TF Bundle ~£370... and Forza and FIFA bundle are hard to find.

As in, you implied people buying Xbox1 are simply people buying Xboxes and getting TF free, indicating TF/price hasn't improved weekly levels. I ment, that, if people were simply buying Xbox One at previous levels, then both Fifa and Forza shoulve charted higher during that time.

As in, you implied people buying Xbox1 are simply people buying Xboxes and getting TF free, indicating TF/price hasn't improved weekly levels. I ment, that, if people were simply buying Xbox One at previous levels, then both Fifa and Forza shoulve charted higher during that time.

#gafdontcare

Well I don't know if you noticed, but under 40/chart position, XBO Titanfall alone beats out all the PS4 games, which definitely feels off.
However, despite this I feel that overall something like that is more accurate

You feel something that is a bundle should beat all based on it being a pack-in? It's cheaper to by the pack-in right now than the console buy itself. Sounds legit.

*confused*

gtj1092

Not necessarily. Sales have been down in March and April so it would take less sales to reach the top of the charts then back in February. Also I don't think those games were as heavily bundled as titanfall and neither one was accompanied by massive price cuts.

You feel something that is a bundle should beat all based on it being a pack-in? It's cheaper to by the pack-in right now than the console buy itself. Sounds legit.

*confused*

you really selectively quoted the post I made when I specifically redid the calculations using an adjustment?
really now

Raist

Banned
Old sales-gaf sounds like best sales-gaf

Well, we used to have a bit more data, but also charts from a lot more countries:

UK hasn't changed, but chart track also had the top 20 for Ireland and Denmark.
Then we had:
- weekly top 20 for France
- weekly top 10 for the Netherlands, Spain and Italy
- weekly top 20 (consoles) and top 10 (handhelds) for Norway
- weekly top 20 for Sweden
- bi-weekly top 10 for Finland

And finally, ELSPA sales awards monthly in the UK, so we'd know when a title crossed the 100k, 200k, 300k, 600k and 1M thresholds. It wasn't uncommon for chart track to give actual figures in their summary.

These were the days man. Although ironically, the PAL charts threads used to be much quieter too.

Well, we used to have a bit more data, but also charts from a lot more countries:

UK hasn't changed, but chart track also had the top 20 for Ireland and Denmark.
Then we had:
- weekly top 20 for France
- weekly top 10 for the Netherlands, Spain and Italy
- weekly top 20 (consoles) and top 10 (handhelds) for Norway
- weekly top 20 for Sweden
- bi-weekly top 10 for Finland

And finally, ELSPA sales awards monthly in the UK, so we'd know when a title crossed the 100k, 200k, 300k, 600k and 1M thresholds. It wasn't uncommon for chart track to give actual figures in their summary.

These were the days man. Although ironically, the PAL charts threads used to be much quieter too.

Wow that's a ton more info than we get now :\

Think we still can get weekly Top 10 for Italy though. The ELSPAs sound really useful though
---------------------------
@theprodigy Here you go

Germany Charts using my Placement Points method

---------------------------
Then because I thought it was interesting I took the average weekly placement points per platform and took that as marketshare percentage

*Please note this is in no way official or accurate. Basically these pie charts are the Percentage of Average Weekly Software Placement Points each platform gets turned into a percentage

jvm

Gamasutra.
0EGlePG.png

yRZA204.png

Cheers.

Yeah I realised it was using last month's change numbers.

So... next gen sales are not quite making up for the YOY drop in current gen sales, right?

edit: looks like PS and XBOX are doing a bit better than last year if you ignore the others.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Yeah I realised it was using last month's change numbers.

So... next gen sales are not quite making up for the YOY drop in current gen sales, right?
Correct. Someone with the time needs to dig out Aquamarine's last post in the NPD March 2014 thread and compare the percentages for platforms.

Road

Thanks! XBO much closer to PS4 than I expected. I wonder how much of those are bundles (for both).

PC with a big collapse. Was anything huge released last year?

Year over year units:

Sony: +13%
Microsoft: -5%
Nintendo: -30%
PC: - 49%

2014 Marketshare

Microsoft: 42%
Sony: 37%
Nintendo: 15%
PC: 7%

(Does PC count as Microsoft? =P)

Rolf NB

So for any interested posters, I humbly present Total Placement Points. Very simply really, the software SKU in position 1 receives 40 points, position two 39, position 3 38, and so on down until position 40 that receives 1 point.
I don't see it. If you want to remodel sales numbers (as your pie chart with the "market share" title suggests), this'll be very very unfair to lower-ranked games. E.g. you'll score position 35 6 times as well as position 40 (6 points vs 1), while whenever we get longer charts with absolute numbers attached, those positions end up really close, within less than 10% of each other.

I don't know where I'd get long-running data to build a good real-world sample for this kind of thing, but I suspect the statistical trend will go towards exponential decay (a / (a + b ** N)), or possibly hyperbolic decay ((a + 1) / (a + N ** b)).
(a and b would be tweaking constants > 0 and are TBD, while N is the placement, counting from one)

spwolf

Thanks! XBO much closer to PS4 than I expected. I wonder how much of those are bundles (for both).

Year over year units:

2014 Marketshare

i would say that overall market is certainly up with ps3/ps4/360/xb1, by some 16%-17%

Since this is retail only, I also assume that overall numbers are even bigger as ESD is becoming more and more popular... I wouldnt be worried about PC, as digital is also getting much more important there...

pretty good news from UK.

As always thanks for the insight Jvm

I don't see it. If you want to remodel sales numbers (as your pie chart with the "market share" title suggests), this'll be very very unfair to lower-ranked games. E.g. you'll score position 35 6 times as well as position 40 (6 points vs 1), while whenever we get longer charts with absolute numbers attached, those positions end up really close, within less than 10% of each other.

I don't know where I'd get long-running data to build a good real-world sample for this kind of thing, but I suspect the statistical trend will go towards exponential decay (a / (a + b ** N)), or possibly hyperbolic decay ((a + 1) / (a + N ** b)).
(a and b would be tweaking constants > 0 and are TBD, while N is the placement, counting from one)

Eh the market share ones are just rude extrapolations based on it to see how close it gets. Doesn't fare much better than Chartzz judging by Jvm's input and while I would absolutely love to weight it correctly as discussed previously in this thread, I'll have to try to figure out sales trends with some empirical data to try and model anything better than what I have. Although I suppose I could shoot for a bracket approach considering we do manage to estimate some sales numbers kind of for PAL charts. Maybe I'll just stop posting such things until I can find a better approach to weighting them :|

Mrbob

Year over year units:

2014 Marketshare

PC sales are mostly digital now. Diablo 3 expansion didn't really chart anywhere at retail yet sold 2.7 million copies worldwide the first week. It is the best selling game of March worldwide by a big margin. Just goes to show where PC gaming has moved.

Bruno MB

The PC version of Dark Souls 2 debuts in Germany topping the charts, I knew they wouldn't let us down.

Top 10 Best-Selling (Quelle: GfK Entertainment; Vorwoche in Klammern):

"Dark Souls II" - PC (NEU)
"FIFA Fußball-Weltmeisterschaft Brasilien 2014" - PS3 (1)
"Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls" - PC (2)
"FIFA 14" - PS3 (3)
"FIFA 14" - PS4 (5)
"The Elder Scrolls Online" - PC (7)
"Yoshi's New Island" - 3DS (4)
"inFamous: Second Son" - PS4 (6)
"Grand Theft Auto V" (9)
"Trials Fusion" - PS4 (NEU)

jvm

Gamasutra.
A quick update on this year compared to last year in the UK.

Retail software revenue
YTD 2013: £1.63 billion
YTD 2014: £1.76 billion (+2.9%)

Retail software units
YTD 2013: 68.6 million
YTD 2014: 64.7 million (-9.3%)

The difference of course is the change in ASP.

YTD ASP 2013: £24.40
YTD ASP 2014: £27.68

One last thing...April is looking good. So far, revenue is £32.0 million, with one week left to be reported. So, how high could April go?

Well, the weakest week this year so far was £9.2 million. So if we just estimate that, we get £41.2 million for April.

Compare that to last year's £37.7 million for April, and this year's April could be up 9% over last year. That's substantial.

Saty

Sim City.

The peculiar thing about the UK and PC is that multiplatform titles have mostly a negligible presence on the retail charts but PC exclusive games tend to be around the top when they launch. Not sure why.

So we've essentially gotten past the point where the Wii and NDS declines are enough to drag the market down, while declines in the last gen HD consoles is being offset by the new systems. Hopefully this implies growth and expansion again going forward.

jvm

Gamasutra.
So we've essentially gotten past the point where the Wii and NDS declines are enough to drag the market down, while declines in the last gen HD consoles is being offset by the new systems. Hopefully this implies growth and expansion again going forward.
By Christmas, provided there are big games to offset any potential declines from BF/CoD/AC fatigue. At least, I hope.

heidern

Sony console software revenue £66.4M (+£18M, +37.19%)
MS console software revenue £72.1M (+£0.2M, +0.28%)

Nintendo console software revenue £7.2M (-£4.5M, -38.46%)
Nintendo handheld software revenue £11.6M (-£2.9M, -20%)

Sony handheld software revenue £2.1M (-£0.5, -23%)

PC software revenue £5.7M (-£7.8M, -57%)

Overall software revenus £165.1M (+£2.4M, +1.475%)

Moonstone

Those retail debuts aren't enough to come close to hitting 2.7 million in total. Number 3 in UK is what, like 10K in sales at most? There really aren't any PC retail strongholds left, except perhaps Germany.

I'm not arguing against the importance of digital sales on the pc platform. But RoS charted everywhere, I just wanted to correct you statement that it didn't chart.

German TopTen:

01 Dark Souls II - PC (NE)
02 FIFA Fußball-Weltmeisterschaft Brasilien 2014 - PS3 (1)
03 Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls - PC (2)
04 FIFA 14 - PS3 (3)
05 FIFA 14 - PS4 (5)
06 The Elder Scrolls Online - PC (7)
07 Yoshi's New Island - 3DS (4)
08 inFamous: Second Son - PS4 (6)
09 Grand Theft Auto V (9)
10 Trials Fusion - PS4 (NE)

30 Trials Fusion (?)

A quick update on this year compared to last year in the UK.

Retail software revenue
YTD 2013: £1.63 billion
YTD 2014: £1.76 billion (+2.9%)

Retail software units
YTD 2013: 68.6 million
YTD 2014: 64.7 million (-9.3%)

The difference of course is the change in ASP.

YTD ASP 2013: £24.40
YTD ASP 2014: £27.68

One last thing...April is looking good. So far, revenue is £32.0 million, with one week left to be reported. So, how high could April go?

Well, the weakest week this year so far was £9.2 million. So if we just estimate that, we get £41.2 million for April.

Compare that to last year's £37.7 million for April, and this year's April could be up 9% over last year. That's substantial.

not surprising. ive mentioned it in a couple of threads mostly npd I think but the release schedule in q1 last year was just way too stacked for this year to compare favourably. Every month had more releases and higher profile releases [March the only exception but even then Bioshock had a huge push last year ]

Hasney

Woah. I can definitely see XBO software sales outpacing PS4 software sales by the end of this year. Weird.

How so? Genuinely curious. I think once the big multi-platform games come out, the bigger install base of the PS4 should stretch its legs a bit. Some E3 announcements will make things a bit clearer, but I think as things stand, Sony will probably be comfortable at the end of the year.

That said, I'm glad to see they are close. Should keep things interesting.

Woah. I can definitely see XBO software sales outpacing PS4 software sales by the end of this year. Weird.

Not really.

PS+ is the gateway drug to buying games digitally on PS4. Not only that, but the program allows some to hold off buying anything as there is always something new on your console each month to play. It makes sense that they suffer at retail because of this.

Not to mention, As it stands of this moment, The X1 has a better selection of retail titles. The PS4's best games short of infamous are digital.

Steroyd

I don't, XBO's retail performance so far have been helped along by their deal with EA, with titles like PvZ and Titanfall not being available on the other platform, so far there's nothing to suggest that MS will have anything similar for the next couple of months, a Halo 5 release is pretty much the only thing I can see plug that gap to the degree you're suspecting.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.

How much of Xbox' profits come directly from having Titanfall? If you look at multiplatform games they almost always favour PS4. The next game for Xbox is either Project Spark or Sunset Overdrive, neither which will be able to sell as well as Titanfall. So, if Titanfall lacks the legs to carry the console until then I expect good word of mouth to make the gap between them larger both from PS4 selling more and Xbox selling less.

Bruno MB

yW8JH.png

Germany:
Week 17, 2014 - Individual Formats (Units)

01 (NE) PC DARK SOULS II (BANDAI NAMCO GAMES)
02 (01) PS3 FIFA FUSSBALL-WELTMEISTERSCHAFT BRASILIEN 2014 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
03 (02) PC DIABLO III: REAPER OF SOULS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
04 (03) PS3 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
05 (05) PS4 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
06 (07) PC THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
07 (04) 3DS YOSHI'S NEW ISLAND (NINTENDO)
08 (06) PS4 INFAMOUS: SECOND SON (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
09 (09) PS3 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
10 (NE) PS4 TRIALS FUSION - DELUXE EDITION (UBISOFT)
11 (24) 3DS POKÉMON X (NINTENDO)
12 (15) PC DIABLO III (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
13 (29) 3DS POKÉMON Y (NINTENDO)
14 (13) PS3 GRAN TURISMO 6 (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
15 (14) 3DS ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF (NINTENDO)
16 (18) PS3 CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
17 (30) PC THE ELDER SCROLLS V - SKYRIM (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
18 (10) 360 FIFA FUSSBALL-WELTMEISTERSCHAFT BRASILIEN 2014 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
19 (12) PS3 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
20 (22) 360 MINECRAFT - XBOX 360 EDITION (AK TRONIC)
21 (08) 3DS THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
22 (23) 360 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
23 (20) 3DS MARIO KART 7 (NINTENDO)
24 (16) PS3 THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
25 (35) PS3 THE ELDER SCROLLS V - SKYRIM (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
26 (17) 360 TITANFALL (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
27 (38) PS4 BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
28 (28) PS3 FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD REMASTER (SQUARE ENIX / KOCH MEDIA)
29 (42) PC LANDWIRTSCHAFTS-SIMULATOR 2013 (ASTRAGON)
30 (NE) XBO TRIALS FUSION - DELUXE EDITION (UBISOFT)
31 (19) PS3 LEGO DER HOBBIT (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
32 (43) PS3 DIABLO III (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
33 (31) 3DS NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. 2 (NINTENDO)
34 (36) PS4 ASSASSIN'S CREED IV - BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
35 (56) PC ARMA III (MORPHICON / FLASHPOINT)
36 (71) 360 CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
37 (34) PS3 ASSASSIN'S CREED IV - BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
38 (32) 3DS LUIGI'S MANSION 2 (NINTENDO)
39 (33) 3DS MARIO PARTY: ISLAND TOUR (NINTENDO)
40 (44) PS3 SOUTH PARK: DER STAB DER WAHRHEIT (UBISOFT)
41 (54) PS4 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
42 (49) PC TITANFALL (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
43 (26) WIU DONKEY KONG COUNTRY: TROPICAL FREEZE (NINTENDO)
44 (46) PS3 BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
45 (53) WIU SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD (NINTENDO)
46 (62) 3DS SUPER MARIO 3D LAND (NINTENDO)
47 (52) PS3 DARK SOULS II (BANDAI NAMCO GAMES)
48 (59) PC DIE SIMS 3: STARTER SET (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
49 (39) 3DS LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER: THE CHASE BEGINS (NINTENDO)
50 (58) PS3 LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)

Top 50

PS3 - 16
3DS - 11
PC - 9
PS4 - 6
360 - 5
WIU - 2
XBO - 1

Mh9KZ.png

Sweden

02 (01) PC DIABLO III: REAPER OF SOULS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
03 (08) PS3 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
04 (06) 360 MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION (MICROSOFT)
05 (11) 360 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
06 (05) 360 LEGO THE HOBBIT (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
07 (02) PS3 LEGO THE HOBBIT (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
08 (10) PS4 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
09 (12) PS3 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
10 (__) PC COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
11 (09) PC THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
12 (03) PS3 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP BRAZIL (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
13 (04) 360 TITANFALL (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
14 (07) 360 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP BRAZIL (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
15 (__) 360 NHL 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
16 (13) PS4 INFAMOUS: SECOND SON (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
17 (15) 360 SKATE 3 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
18 (20) 360 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
19 (18) PS3 NHL 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
20 (__) PC BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)

WquyV.png

Finland:
Week 17, 2014 - All Formats (Units)

01 (__) DARK SOULS II (BANDAI NAMCO GAMES)
02 (01) LEGO THE HOBBIT (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
03 (05) FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
04 (03) NHL 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
05 (04) BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
06 (06) CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
07 (10) THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
08 (09) LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
09 (02) 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP BRAZIL (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
10 (__) GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)

mf2Bby8.png

Australia:
Week 17, 2014 - Full Price Games (All Formats)

01 (01) THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
02 (06) FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
03 (04) CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
04 (02) LEGO THE HOBBIT (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
05 (07) BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
06 (03) TITANFALL (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
07 (05) 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP BRAZIL (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
08 (08) GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
09 (09) MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION (MICROSOFT)
10 (__) ASSASSIN'S CREED IV: BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)

L4iEuoa.png

New Zealand:
Week 17, 2014 - Full Price Games (All Formats)

01 (01) THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
02 (03) CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
03 (04) INFAMOUS: SECOND SON (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
04 (06) MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION (MICROSOFT)
05 (07) BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
06 (02) LEGO THE HOBBIT (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
07 (05) TITANFALL (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
08 (09) GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
09 (08) ASSASSIN'S CREED IV: BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
10 (10) FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)

Raist

Banned
New sources for nordic charts? Nice.

Regarding the weighting of UK charts, here's donny's explanation and data:

I believe it took the average ratio of the Top 30 in Famitsu over ~20 weeks, ran it through Excel to get a formula, and then used that formula to give weighted values to the Top 40 games in the U.K. Charts with endpoint constraints of #1 being worth 20 points and #40 being worth 1 point. Then the points were totaled by system to give an impression of marketshare in the Top 40. It couldn't ever be exactly right, but it was just designed to be more useful than a straight count of games in the Top 40, since placement in the Top 40 was very important to the worth (in terms of marketshare) for a game in the Top 40.

Since you asked, actually found the old spreadsheet. Looks like the last update was in September 2009. The points per position in the Top 40 used for that one is shown below. :)

Code:

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
yW8JH.png

Germany:

02 (01) PS3 FIFA FUSSBALL-WELTMEISTERSCHAFT BRASILIEN 2014 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
03 (02) PC DIABLO III: REAPER OF SOULS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
04 (03) PS3 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
05 (05) PS4 FIFA 14 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
06 (07) PC THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
07 (04) 3DS YOSHI'S NEW ISLAND (NINTENDO)
08 (06) PS4 INFAMOUS: SECOND SON (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
09 (09) PS3 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
10 (NE) PS4 TRIALS FUSION - DELUXE EDITION (UBISOFT)
11 (24) 3DS POKÉMON X (NINTENDO)
12 (15) PC DIABLO III (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
13 (29) 3DS POKÉMON Y (NINTENDO)
14 (13) PS3 GRAN TURISMO 6 (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
15 (14) 3DS ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF (NINTENDO)
16 (18) PS3 CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
17 (30) PC THE ELDER SCROLLS V - SKYRIM (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
18 (10) 360 FIFA FUSSBALL-WELTMEISTERSCHAFT BRASILIEN 2014 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
19 (12) PS3 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
20 (22) 360 MINECRAFT - XBOX 360 EDITION (AK TRONIC)
21 (08) 3DS THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
22 (23) 360 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
23 (20) 3DS MARIO KART 7 (NINTENDO)
24 (16) PS3 THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
25 (35) PS3 THE ELDER SCROLLS V - SKYRIM (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
26 (17) 360 TITANFALL (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
27 (38) PS4 BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
28 (28) PS3 FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD REMASTER (SQUARE ENIX / KOCH MEDIA)
29 (42) PC LANDWIRTSCHAFTS-SIMULATOR 2013 (ASTRAGON)
30 (NE) XBO TRIALS FUSION - DELUXE EDITION (UBISOFT)
31 (19) PS3 LEGO DER HOBBIT (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
32 (43) PS3 DIABLO III (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
33 (31) 3DS NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. 2 (NINTENDO)
34 (36) PS4 ASSASSIN'S CREED IV - BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
35 (56) PC ARMA III (MORPHICON / FLASHPOINT)
36 (71) 360 CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
37 (34) PS3 ASSASSIN'S CREED IV - BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
38 (32) 3DS LUIGI'S MANSION 2 (NINTENDO)
39 (33) 3DS MARIO PARTY: ISLAND TOUR (NINTENDO)
40 (44) PS3 SOUTH PARK: DER STAB DER WAHRHEIT (UBISOFT)
41 (54) PS4 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
42 (49) PC TITANFALL (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
43 (26) WIU DONKEY KONG COUNTRY: TROPICAL FREEZE (NINTENDO)
44 (46) PS3 BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
45 (53) WIU SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD (NINTENDO)
46 (62) 3DS SUPER MARIO 3D LAND (NINTENDO)
47 (52) PS3 DARK SOULS II (BANDAI NAMCO GAMES)
48 (59) PC DIE SIMS 3: STARTER SET (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
49 (39) 3DS LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER: THE CHASE BEGINS (NINTENDO)
50 (58) PS3 LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)

Top 50

PS3 - 16
3DS - 11
PC - 9
PS4 - 6
360 - 5
WIU - 2
XBO - 1

PS3 - 16
3DS - 11
PC - 9
PS4 - 6
360 - 5
WIU - 2
XBO - 1

WIU - 2
XBO - 1

WIU - 2
XBO - 1

ipzrtEOzjp6DG.gif

Q1 2014
PS4 914K
XB1 835K
WiiU 175K

M60maoW.png

Woah. I can definitely see WiiU software sales outpacing PS4 software sales by the end of this year. Weird.

DrWong

So, no UK chart yet?

France, week 17:

1 - FIFA 14 PS4 - Electronic Arts
2 - Coupe Du Monde De La FIFA : Brésil 2014 PS3 - Electronic Arts
3 - Yoshi's New Island 3DS - Nintendo
4 - Titanfall Xbox 360 - Electronic Arts
5 - GTA V PS3 - Take-Two Interactive

Orgen

So, no UK chart yet?

France, week 17:

1 - FIFA 14 PS4 - Electronic Arts
2 - Coupe Du Monde De La FIFA : Brésil 2014 PS3 - Electronic Arts
3 - Yoshi's New Island 3DS - Nintendo
4 - Titanfall Xbox 360 - Electronic Arts
5 - GTA V PS3 - Take-Two Interactive

I thought today was holiday in the UK (maybe I'm wrong)

Top Bottom