• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 17, 2014

Donos

It dropped out 3 weeks ago.

Yeah thanks.

Hasn't EA always it's own conference at E3? Maybe we get better numbers there.

Browsing the PSN web store yesterday and seeing the big Trials Fusion banner, i was going to do an impulse buy but saw that it's only for PS4. Is there no PS3/XB360 version coming? That's really a shame.

stryke

Yeah thanks.

Hasn't EA always it's own conference at E3? Maybe we get better numbers there.

Browsing the PSN web store yesterday and seeing the big Trials Fusion banner, i was going to do an impulse buy but saw that it's only for PS4. Is there no PS3/XB360 version coming? That's really a shame.

There's only a 360 version for last gen

Presumably wouldn't the XB1 SKU of Titanfall in Germany only track retail sales of the standalone game? The TF bundle exists in Germany and seems to have no supply issues so some bundled sales would not be counted as only the UK counts bundled games I thought amongst PAL territories?

Don't think it would help too much truth be told though as the 360 version doesn't seem to be doing to hot either

Mory Dunz

ipzrtEOzjp6DG.gif
First time a GIF of mine has gotten used. Thanks.

So, no UK chart yet?

France, week 17:

1 - FIFA 14 PS4 - Electronic Arts
2 - Coupe Du Monde De La FIFA : Brésil 2014 PS3 - Electronic Arts
3 - Yoshi's New Island 3DS - Nintendo
4 - Titanfall Xbox 360 - Electronic Arts
5 - GTA V PS3 - Take-Two Interactive

Yoshi's Island seems to be holding way better than I thought in non-UK Europe.

Saty

It goes one better than its 2012 predecessor ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ in terms of chart position, despite a 5% drop in sales.
Do we know how the 2012 title did in its first week?

noobie

Banned
Seeing Titanfall at the top makes me wonder how well the XBone is selling. Certainly seems to have a stable foothold in the market.

One of these things is not like the others!

But the number of titles for XB ONE has gone down to only 5.. from 7 - 8 in previous weeks. Look like overall market is pretty low this week.

Horizon tearing its way up the chart. Amazing to see it not only back in the chart but actually rising.

Go you sexy beast. Show those other mediocre racers how it's done.

The titles that are there are rising though. Except KSR...

Additionally, ASM2 didn't receive a physical Bone release, and that would have charted in the top 40 for sure. MS seem to have rectified the poor sales position somewhat over the last couple of months. I think Titanfall had a much bigger impact here than it did everywhere else. The £349 TF specials were quite popular and helped grow the installed base, as can be seen by Bone titles holding relatively well over the last few weeks.

Going forwards, price will once again become the major issue, and once the TF bundles are exhausted they will either need to step up with a different bundle or cut the price to £375 or somewhere around there. At £399 with no game, it would not do well.

Top Bottom