• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batman Arkham Knight Trailer

Phediuk

So what exactly is the plot of this game?

"All the inmates have escaped from Arkham, and only Batman can nonlethally beat them all up and send them back into Arkham...again...AGAIN..."

?

Daffy Duck

Which rumours? Don't do this to me, I'm counting on this coming out this fall, I don't want to rely on Ubisoft for some open-world stuff during the holiday period...

It was around the 24th April at some conference where apparently press were told of a delay.

I wouldn't complain too much about those jaggies, since I'd rather have them showing trailers like this, than something that rasies expectations too much, and when we see the game in action (on consoles), we start crying about downgrades.

R_Deckard

Obligatory..

tumblr_m3z0hbDFi71r3a9fdo1_500.gif

Karak

How is he going to be a badguy when he tells everyone to leave the city hahahaha. Just him walking around sad everyone left. Can't be a badguy if no one is there to witness it.
I wish the writers would think about that crap sometimes when writing cheesy shit for enemies.

I wouldn't complain too much about those jaggies, since I'd rather have them showing trailers like this, than something that rasies expectations too much, and when we see the game in action (on consoles), we start crying about downgrades.

True, it's much better than using footage from a system with two Titan Blacks running the game at 4K or some shit. And the game still looks amazing.

whats are current bets?

With this being open world and with that graphical fidelity, and unreal 3 not being the best for open world and the previous open world batman games chugging on consoles....

ps4: ~900p 30fps with drops
xb1 ~700p 30fps with drops

It was around the 24th April at some conference where apparently press were told of a delay.
Mhh, we'll find out at E3 I guess. I hope it's not true, but I'll learn to live with it even if they delay it. Especially since that would mean 2015 will have new Witcher and new Batman, both delayed for polish, and that's all kinds of amazing :D

whats are current bets?

With this being open world and with that graphical fidelity, and unreal 3 not being the best for open world and the previous open world batman games chugging on consoles....

ps4: ~900p 30fps with drops
xb1 ~700p 30fps with drops

Holy shit, it will be hilarious if we get any sub 720p games this gen.

Which rumours? Don't do this to me, I'm counting on this coming out this fall, I don't want to rely on Ubisoft for some open-world stuff during the holiday period...

A rumor that was never picked up by any major site nor commented on by official developers, even though the rumor said a trailer was shown at a comic convention saying "2015".

So essentially the rumor is probably bullshit.

Gotham isn't as cool as i thought i'd be. buildings seem too small and are missing all that iconic Gotham architecture, feels a bit phoned in. the rest of the game looks great though, visuals and animations were great!

FHIZ

Thank you Rocksteady for going current gen on this, and thank you WB Games for not stepping in and forcing recourses to be devoted to a 360/PS3 version, because DAMN.

kuppy

This thread truly needs more gifs.

b1oqjtm.gif

b2fsk3j.gif

b39tjmy.gif

b490jx6.gif

b5wkkan.gif

b6y2j38.gif

b7p7jg0.gif

Just rewatched the Announce Trailer, knew we haven't seen Gordon before, they really nailed him.

Top Bottom