• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UBI Wii Exclusive: Babies Party

yoopoo

Banned
qrn9tu.jpg

120kunn.jpg

5myh6a.jpg

Video: http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14254709/imagine-party-babyz/videos/BabyzPartyFootage.html

The famous babysitting academy will provide immediate fun to all family members, thanks to short gameplay sessions.

BABIES PARTY proposes a variety of 30 mini-games that can be played head-to-head or cooperatively among your family or with your friends. Live a great adventure if you play alone or have fun with your friends, up to 4 players.

Wii Remote™ gestures are intuitive, making the game easy to pick up and play.
You will just have to play indoor & outdoor mini-games following the typical day of a baby and his/her baby-sitter, and prove that you are the best babysitter, alone or with your friends.

Key Features

• More than 30 babies mini-games:
Enjoy exciting and diverse games inspired by babies daily life:
 Take care of them…
 Help them progress with memory games, puzzles, coloring and cutting up activities…
 Entertain them through hilarious mini-games

• Solo or multiplayer modes for every desire:
Choose which character you want to embody:
 As a baby sitter, you’ll have to take care alone of these adorable little monsters!
 As a baby, you can play up to 4 players with your friends, and do what was always forbidden.

• Wiimote based easy gameplay allows immediate fun:
Thanks to intuitive motions and use of the Wii Balance Board, the game is easy to pick-up and play. You will be able to enjoy instantaneously any game.

• A great story to live:
Choose the families you want to baby sit for and go to your neighbours’ houses investigate.
As a member of a babysitting academy, you will have to do your best to be graduate and to become the best Babysitter.

• Many unlockables:
Unlock a huge range of more than 50 cute and funny outfits and customize all the babies you take care of. YAY!

Consumer benefits

 More than 30 diverse mini-games to enjoy immediate fun.

 Share familial moments by going through the thrill and joy a babysitter can have.

 Challenge your friends to be a most ‘irritating’ baby than you.

 Do everything you have always dreamt to in your childhood.

 Make your baby the most beautiful & skilful one of the whole Academy!

Product Specifications:
Publisher: UBISOFT
Developer: Visual Impact
Ship Date: Fall 2008
Platform: Wii
Category: Party Game
Rating: PEGI 3+ (TBC)

This is really just shameless. EA and Activision have been putting out their share of mediocre Wii software, but this is just Destineer territory. I mean damn.

Leonsito

I love Ubisoft efforts on HD consoles and PC, but seriously, Fuck you Ubi for this stupid Wii and DS games, it's insulting.

Sadist

Quick, somebody, make a .gif of a baby shitting on a Wii!!!

Seriously Ubi, I was glad when you showed PoP and announced BG&E 2. But this... is MADNESS!!!

Vieo

This is pretty awesome. Wii's software library had huge gap left in it from the lack of mini-game collections. Nice to see Ubisoft step up to the plate.

Does anyone that works at Ubisoft post here?
And if so: How does it feel to know you are working at the one company that is truly killing gaming?

Ubisoft has already stated, multiple times, that their Wii games have been low quality and crap. They have also stated that their Wii games aren't selling.
Yet, they keep doing this shit...
Pure ignorance is my biggest pet peeve, and it's obvious Ubisoft is the worst company out there.

Givent the Wii demographic can you really blame them?
But seriously the Wii is turning out to loo like how the PS1 end days looked. Full of garbage.

Durante

:lol :lol

Ubisoft's recent slew of announcements culminating in this is the first thing that made me actually laugh out loud today.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Amir0x said:
hahaha, ok Wii fans maybe Ubisoft is fucking with you guys
Seriously, by the end of this event they better announce "Fucking Megaton: Jesus and Buddha Rolled Into One Taco" or we riot.

Koomaster

Is this real? That PR has a few typos and other interesting grammar choices.

If real... I mean, what can I say? I just don't understand.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Guys, although I wouldn't put it past Ubisoft, there could be a possibility that yoopoo is fucking with us. :p

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Couldn't just have one awful thread filled with these Wii-exclusive shovelware announcements, instead of one thread for each sad reveal?

AceBandage said:
Does anyone that works at Ubisoft post here?
And if so: How does it feel to know you are working at the one company that is truly killing gaming?
Killing gaming on the Wii. Dont drag the other consoles into this mess. Please don't.

Akai

Revelations said:
Givent the Wii demographic can you really blame them?
But seriously the Wii is turning out to loo like how the PS1 end days looked. Full of garbage.

Since when is the Wii demographic "fans of pure and utter filth"?

Syntek

Leonsito said:
I love Ubisoft efforts on HD consoles and PC, but seriously, Fuck you Ubi for this stupid Wii and DS games, it's insulting.

They may be insulting to you but apparently there is still a market for them on the Nintendo platforms, since it's obviously profitable enough for Ubi to keep churning them out.

Top Bottom