• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
WATCH_DOGS Uplay CODE: 35$ (limited quantities!)

Selling Steam Gifts for paypal.
Witcher 3 Preorder- 30$
Stardock Pack- 20$
Sniper Elite 3-30$
[/B]
The Stomping Land -17$
Shadow of Mordor Preorder-30$
Metro Redux Bundle - 20$
Transistor - 15$
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition - 30$
Killer is Dead- 15$
Amazing Spider-man 2 - 22$
Galactic Civilizations 3 Founder Pack - 50$
Betrayer- 16$
Planet Explorers- 17$
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z- 29$
Manga Maker -25$
Dead State -16$
Strider- 13$
Banished-12.9$
Rust- 15$
Overgrowth- 18$

I can get most Steam games cheaper. If you want a price check, just PM with the games you want.

braves01

Banned
WTS:

MK8 free game code (from a NA copy if that makes a difference in terms of what games you can pick)

I'm looking for $25 Paypal gift. I'll try to respond to any PMs within a day.

iHEO

Banned
Just FYI iHEO, I believe it's frowned upon to post external links to other sale sites.

Thank you for telling me, I'm actually aware of this, but this is just a platform so I can respond to orders quicker (I get email notification for anything from the website, unlike neogaf pm), not a real website, so I hope it would be ok to leave the link in my post.

Hey guys I'm back to selling, tho there is a little change on how to order, you can check the details on my site http://steamgamemarket.com

I'm a gold seller on feedback list

Here's the list

On sale

The Witcher 3 - $33 (not region locked yet, better get it ASAP if you're gonna buy it later)
Pro Cycling Manager 2014 - $24
The Stomping Land - $16
The Forest - $13
Dark Souls II – Season Pass - $17

Other games

Tropico 5 - $26
Transistor - $14
Company of Heroes 2 – The Western Front Armies - $17
Endless Legend – Founder Pack - $22
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II - $11
Bound By Flame - $28
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Deluxe Edition - $15
Warlock 2 - 16$
Warlock 2 Lord Edition - $25
Warlock 2 Great Mage Edition - $28
Galactic Civilizations III – Founder’s Elite Edition - $54
Plague Inc: Evolved - $11
Banished - $14
Starbound - $10
Planet Explorers - $15
Age of Wonders III Deluxe Edition - $25
Age of Wonders III - $20
Rust - $14

more on http://steamgamemarket.com

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Prices do not include shipping unless specifically indicated.
-Paypal only!
-Effective immediately I only ship to the continental US, period. After getting totally screwed by shipping estimates on international orders using usps.com, I started actually taking items people asked about (who were outside the US) to the post office to get 100% final accurate shipping costs. 9 people in a row then rescinded their offers after I told them what shipping would actually be at cost, hugely wasting multiple trips, time, and gas to the post office. This was also after advising them up front I would check but that I fully expected the shipping costs to be around the asking price of the item, and that was almost always right about on target for the actual cost. I doubt anyone intentionally misled me, but I simply do not have the time, money, or patience to waste on it anymore. Sorry.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $14. Japanese artbook, like new.

RwclOSu.jpg

Final Fantasy III guides - $18 each, or $30 for both. The one on the right is unintentionally (?) hilarious as it's filled with terrible and wrong information and made up bios on the characters and all kinds of crazy shit, but it's also a million pages. Great for collectors, not for actual use :p

u0QDp3f.jpg

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise w/guide - $15. Except for the bend in the front cover (as seen) guide is in good shape.

bJX9Uej.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) guide w/extras - $30. Guide, Making of DVD and Keychain (both of which only came with the console LE), all like new.

Resident Evil 5 CE guide - $9, calendar it came with is not included.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $8. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

V5FPTjGl.jpg
5EdKXCsl.jpg
0uqtks1.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $6. Still sealed.
EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $5. Like new.
EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $5 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.
*Will do all the magazines for $11*

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $12. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still fully readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $9. Like new, hardcover release.

uhEGOHw.jpg

Transformers IDW Collection Volumes 3-7 - $22 each. All like new.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $50. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. It actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

cIJPG39.jpg
LsIwKwm.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2 guide - $7, still sealed.
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition guide - $8. Like new but poster is missing.

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $6. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Toys/Figures/Misc
-----
y1yJ1QX.jpg

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $15. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are completing a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $11 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $30. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $12 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $7. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $25. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $20. Like new, the figure on the right.

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $11 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

fqSM8Eq.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Original Sound Track - $25. This is a legit first run print of the soundtrack (Cat #FSCA-10118). Mint condition, however does not have the obi.

VapDXhJ.jpg

fKn714W.jpg

zS4UrNs.jpg

557hBUL.jpg

Limited Edition Animal Crossing 3DS XL + Animal Crossing: New Leaf digital - ****PENDING SALE*****

As a bonus, it'll also comes with:

- Preinstalled Hori Screen Protectors
- Additional Hori Screen Protector set
- Club Nintendo reversible pouch

Bought this for my wife back (who took these pictures) when it released and she eventually just kinda fell out of love with Animal Crossing itself, which was the sole game she played. So, throwing it up here for my GAF bros. In regards to the price, keeping in mind what these things are currently going for on eBay and such, I'd say it's fair.

Check my reputation if curious. I ship immediately as I work literally a minute down the road from USPS here on my base.

Looking to sell:

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition: $85
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition: $50
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition: $35
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition: $25

All product keys for the games above have been used, but all physical that come with the collector's editions are included and everything is in very good condition.

Final Fantasy XIII-2: Collector's Edition (Xbox 360): $50 Has been opened but nothing has been taken out of the box.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: $45 complete in box, though box does have damage.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Collector's Edition Box sets vol. 1-3: $100

Ultrasone H-Fi 780 headphones: $130

Will send photos upon request :)

Looking to buy:

The Bouncer (PS2) in good condition
Shenmue in good condition

Ultimadrago

Final offer before these go into a landfill:

Selling these figures (All in perfect used condition, taken out of the box only for swift pictures/checking. Boxes also in prime condition):

Shipping cost quotes to be discussed and informed of after interest shown, since I don't know the shipping costs off-hand. But know that:

- I will never cheat the customer.

- I will even charge slightly less than my office's rate.

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb - Miyako (FuRyu) Prize Figure: $10 SOLD!

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb - Yuno (FuRyu) Prize Figure: $10 SOLD!

Seik

Banned
Out of curiosity, before he was banned. Did he tell you he was selling you mega man legends 2? Cause I already paid him $60 for that and Dark Cloud 2.

Oh man, is it just me or people are getting screwed by juniors recently? :O

There's one who came in my Dreamcast thread a few weeks ago, he said he had tons of old school games he held no value for (ironically, it was all high-priced titles) and everyone jumped at him for deals.

Then it was a scam. :/

I mean, I made my first deal here as a junior member and I'm glad people trusted me, but unless one have a very solid background to back himself, maybe we should tighten the rules a bit concerning junior members?

There's one who came in my Dreamcast thread a few weeks ago, he said he had tons of old school games he held no value for (ironically, it was all high-priced titles) and everyone jumped at him for deals.

I mean, I made my first deal here as a junior member and I'm glad people trusted me, but unless one have a very solid background to back himself, maybe we should tighten the rules a bit concerning junior members?

Sadly that might have to be the case. I emailed him at his email and he did respond asking what games. I just don't feel very secure in it at all at the moment and might be out $60 bucks. :( Ill update if I hear more.

bakeray

I don't know if it's just because I've done business on the internet for so long but that guy seemed suspect to me from the start, a Jr. member first pops up 3 days ago with multiple giant wall spam posts and then has ridiculous deals on top of it? I don't want to sound like a dick but you guys need to be a little bit more careful before forking out cash to these randos. I know that the majority of the people in this community are good and won't rip you off but there are steps one can take to insulate themselves from this type of thing.

Basically just apply the old adage, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is, and you should investigate before you make any purchases. Check the feedback list, if the guy is a Jr. or new member with less feedback, have them send first. If not then don't bite, or if you are going to bite, pay with a CC so you can do a chargeback.

We as a community can be more vigilant but there are some basic things that you as a buyer can do to insulate yourself. At the minimum we should probably put basic buyer protection information in the OP. Maybe someone with the right knowledge could make us an actual feedback website instead of a Google spreadsheet. I would be down to help with data entry or transferring data from the old system but I haven't done any website work in year so the actual design and what to use would be out of my realm of knowledge.

I just don't want to see this thread be thrown out and us no longer be allowed to do it because of a few bad apples.

Friggz

Damn, this is getting out of hand. I hate scammers.

Who paid money to Jason Colins for transaction?

i gave him 60 bucks for a few dreamcast games. i actually got a response from him via his paypal email account he sent me.

My initial email to him:
"I see that you got banned on neogaf. are you still going to honor our deal with the 2 dreamcast games i bought?

let me know. "

His response:
"Reverse it. Im sorry neogafs lack of accepting different views and opinions has hurt our deal. I already knew this but somehow forgot where I was, and thought that there would not be an idiot on the side looking to kick all those who do not share in their beliefs. Even if its technically true. What a sad place. Should have just stayed in the thread with you guys."

unfortunatly, i dont think anyone that gave him money is going to get their game

all that being said...does anyone have a copy of marvel vs capcom 2 and mark of wolves for dreamcast they are willing to sell for 60 bucks..let me know lol.

paolo11

i gave him 60 bucks for a few dreamcast games. i actually got a response from him via his paypal email account he sent me.

My initial email to him:
"I see that you got banned on neogaf. are you still going to honor our deal with the 2 dreamcast games i bought?

let me know. "

His response:
"Reverse it. Im sorry neogafs lack of accepting different views and opinions has hurt our deal. I already knew this but somehow forgot where I was, and thought that there would not be an idiot on the side looking to kick all those who do not share in their beliefs. Even if its technically true. What a sad place. Should have just stayed in the thread with you guys."

unfortunatly, i dont think anyone that gave him money is going to get their game.

You got your money back, yes?

You got your money back, yes?

He just emailed me back saying to repost my address and he can probably still do it. So I sent this email.

"If you can't and just want to send the money back. Let me know. I can't reclaim it since it wasn't a product transaction via paypal. You'd have to send the payment back via paypal.

People on GAF are starting to worry about getting the stuff they paid you for so if you want me to pass some information along to them, please do. It would help ease fears that myself and others have, not to come off sounding rude, just you got banned and people are worried.

Appreciate it."

paolo11

Ok,let him refund your money. At least he's willing to do this. Kudos to him.

We want to make an effort to make this thread the best place to buy stuff. We are one community after all.

JayEH

I don't know if it's just because I've done business on the internet for so long but that guy seemed suspect to me from the start, a Jr. member first pops up 3 days ago with multiple giant wall spam posts and then has ridiculous deals on top of it? I don't want to sound like a dick but you guys need to be a little bit more careful before forking out cash to these randos. I know that the majority of the people in this community are good and won't rip you off but there are steps one can take to insulate themselves from this type of ...

Yeah honestly his posts weren't making any sense and I thought he was a bot or something.

If you bought from Jason Collins, just be sure to dispute the charge with your card service or paypay ASAP. He directed me to a user on VGcollect, who then claims his aol paypal is being used.

Check the below message:

"This has been a great week for me so far. So let me just explain this to you straight, a user used my account to collect money and then did a quick moneygram withdraw looking at my paypal history. So the moneys not in the account. However, you can still do a chargeback so just do it and I'll deal with the Negative balance later. No this person is not a stranger.

I also don't expect you to believe what I just said, which is why I am mentioning the chargeback to you."

I call bullshit but you never know. Just take the steps you all need to if you paid this guy. This is the first time I've been scorned on Neogaf and I buy pretty often. Hate to say it but unless the junior can point me to a valid ebayer account history, or something of that nature to prove prior business. I'm done dealing with juniors.

kyoakuma

Banned
Might catch some shit for this but I'll take it down if asked by mods

Wits mint 3ds xl blue with hard case and box

Comes with firmware 4.4 and the gateway blue and red cards plus a 32gb microsd card. Works great. Barely used. Asking $325 shipped

NoRéN

He directed me to a user on VGcollect, who then claims his aol paypal is being used.

This again. Damn. People should really be using their own paypal accounts.

Anyone have a good idea of what I could get for a backwards compatible Wii with 1 controller and nunchuk and some games installed?
-Phoenix Wright 1-3
-Ocarina of Time
-Majora's mark
-Super Mario World
-Yoshi Story

maxcriden

NoRéN;115305160 said:
This again. Damn. People should really be using their own paypal accounts.

Anyone have a good idea of what I could get for a backwards compatible Wii with some games installed?
-Phoenix Wright 1-3
-Ocarina of Time
-Majora's mark
-Super Mario World
-Yoshi Story

Maybe fifty shipped incl. one or more wiimotes and nunchucks.

Out of curiosity, before he was banned. Did he tell you he was selling you mega man legends 2? Cause I already paid him $60 for that and Dark Cloud 2.

yeah, and before i asked for his paypal i made wanted to make sure it was legends 2 and not 1 and he was all:

Jason Colin said:
Yes of course. I use paypal. My id is Anthony.brumfield@aol.com
properpropaganda said:
Ok. Cool. And I want to make sure we were talking legends 2 and not legends 1, correct?

Send me where to send payment and I'll send my address.

I'm never getting this game again :(

My initial email to him:

let me know. "

His response:

unfortunatly, i dont think anyone that gave him money is going to get their game

all that being said...does anyone have a copy of marvel vs capcom 2 and mark of wolves for dreamcast they are willing to sell for 60 bucks..let me know lol.

i got basically the same message... i paid with a gift so i can't outright cancel the transaction, need him to refund it... will post an update as it comes in

I had a thing typed up about the risks assumed in the BST regarding these kinds of situations, and how you could work something out by using that email address, and what (very) limited options the mods have in this kind of incident, but I see you've taken care of it.

Use the email address provided to contact him, or attempt to reverse or cancel your transactions in whatever ways possible. The mods can't be forced to check every homophobic ranting junior's activity in the BST thread before permabanning them. It might also be a good idea to avoid sending a bunch of money to a junior member with no BST feedback, who joined GAF barely two weeks ago, and is constantly making weird posts.

As a side note, I (personally) don't think that this was an intentional attempt at a scam at all.

That said, I hope everyone affected gets things resolved.

NoRéN

i called paypal, and they basically said there was nothnig they could do. im going to call my Credit card tomorrow.
Really? I swear someone here in this thread was able to get PayPal to help them despite paying by gift. Sucks but I'm sure your cc company will help.

It's super weird that this Jason Colins guy was giving everyone good prices but me. I asked him about some games and a NGPC and he gave me higher prices (along with some unhelpful messages), so I backed out. He didn't seem like he was trying to rip me off, but I'm glad I didn't end up purchasing anything from him after all.

SmokeMaxX

Yeah. I've had a lot of great experiences with juniors on here. Actually probably the person I trust the most to do trades on here is a junior member. That being said, it's probably best to institute a "send first" policy for new traders and junior members. Maybe never gift a payment with newer traders.

Gift payments are a little harder to do chargebacks with, but if you pay with a credit card and do a gift payment, you're always covered. There's nothing Paypal can do to stop a chargeback with you there because your credit card company will side with you almost 100%. Debit cards usually do too, but it's not 100% like credit cards. If you drafted the payment out of your bank account, you can PROBABLY talk to your bank about it being an unauthorized transaction, but it's not 100% guaranteed. I've had good experiences with it in the past though. If you paid with a Paypal balance, I think you're screwed.

Geneijin

NoRéN;115313479 said:
Really? I swear someone here in this thread was able to get PayPal to help them despite paying by gift. Sucks but I'm sure your cc company will help.
More likely than not, PayPal isn't obligated to help in such transactions as that's the risk in doing so - no buyer protection.

Gift payments are a little harder to do chargebacks with, but if you pay with a credit card and do a gift payment, you're always covered. There's nothing Paypal can do to stop a chargeback with you there because your credit card company will side with you 100%. Debit cards usually do too, but it's not 100% like credit cards. If you drafted the payment out of your bank account, you can PROBABLY talk to your bank about it being an unauthorized transaction, but it's not 100% guaranteed. I've had good experiences with it in the past though. If you paid with a Paypal balance, I think you're screwed.
It's been awhile, but doesn't PP have this stupid policy where you have to use the balance on your PP account? I remember trying to just charge something fully on my credit card, but PP insisted on me using my balance instead.

leroidys

WTS

Selling my MK8 PIN, which nets you 60 coins and gives you the choice of downloading Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, Wii Party U, or New Super Mario Bros. U.

bjAFLnU.png

$20. Would also entertain offers of PSN, eshop, or Wii points.

paolo11

I would like if possible, discuss new ways to prevent another scam issue in this thread. We want to make sure we are at ease buying or selling stuff.

coopolon

WTB
Mario Kart DS
Super Mario 64 DS
New Super Mario Bros DS
Super Mario 3D Land

I don't think DS is region locked but just in case, all should be NA. All I need is cart, I'll offering prices slightly under ebay/amazon, and I can pay via paypal or amazon. PM me if you have anything, thanks!

SmokeMaxX

More likely than not, PayPal isn't obligated to help in such transactions as that's the risk in doing so - no buyer protection.

It's been awhile, but doesn't PP have this stupid policy where you have to use the balance on your PP account? I remember trying to just charge something fully on my credit card, but PP insisted on me using my balance instead.
That may be true. Everytime I get a payment, I always immediately deposit it into my bank account to avoid any issues like that.
I would like if possible, discuss new ways to prevent another scam issue in this thread. We want to make sure we are at ease buying or selling stuff.
I agree. As a community we may just be too trusting. That's good in some ways, but it also appears to let scammers take advantage of us. Not sure what exactly to do though because a scammer's gonna scam no matter what you do.

LQX

Do charge back if you used a credit card. Does not matter if the payment was gift. Knowing the credit card company would most likely take my side is the reason I don't normally have a problem sending gift payments under $100 to other established Gaffers.

That said, a charge back is hell and I'm not sure these thieves know that. A few years ago some fucker did a charge-back on me months after buying a PSP. This was when I found PayPal claims of "seller protection" to be absolute shit. I had signature confirmation plus the fact this guy waited months to do the charge back on my side but they basically to me that meant shit as the credit card company took back their money so in turn I would have to pay them back.

I said fuck that and abandoned the PayPal account. Months later I made a new PP account and PP tracked it down and put hold it for the amount due. After that they sent claims after me and started harassing me by phone. I said fuck it and just paid them the $150 as it was hard to conduct buying and selling with PP. So in the end this dude kept my PSP, got back a full refund and I in turn had to reimburse PayPal everything the credit card company took back.

Also a charge-back worked in my favor also when another Gaffer ripped me off for $400. I guess he felt he was protected by using Amazon payments but my credit card company said not so fast. In the end I guess things became futile and relented and reimbursed Amazon and my credit card company closed their investigation.

So yeah, if it is major purchase or you are just not sure about the seller use your credit card even if you gift payment.

Yep they still do that. I usually do a withdraw so I can use my credit card if I feel I need extra protection.

SmokeMaxX

Do charge back if you used a credit card. Does not matter if the payment was gift. Knowing the credit card company would most likely take my side is the reason I don't normally have a problem sending gift payments under $100 to other established Gaffers.

That said, a charge back is hell and I'm not sure these thieves know that. A few years ago some fucker did a charge-back on me months after buying a PSP. This was when I found PayPal claims of "seller protection" to be absolute shit. I had signature confirmation plus the fact this guy waited months to do the charge back on my side but they basically to me that meant shit as the credit card company took back their money so in turn I would have to pay them back.

I said fuck that and abandoned the PayPal account. Months later I made a new PP account and PP tracked it down and put hold it for the amount due. After that they sent claims after me and started harassing me by phone. I said fuck it and just paid them the $150 as it was hard to conduct buying and selling with PP. So in the end this dude kept my PSP, got back a full refund and I in turn had to reimburse PayPal everything the credit card company took back.

Also a charge-back worked in my favor also when another Gaffer ripped me off for $400. I guess he felt he was protected by using Amazon payments but my credit card company said not so fast. In the end I guess things became futile and relented and reimbursed Amazon and my credit card company closed their investigation.

So yeah, if it is major purchase or you are just not sure about the seller use your credit card even if you gift payment.

Yep they still do that. I usually do a withdraw so I can use my credit card if I feel I need extra protection.
Yeah chargebacks suck. Paypal takes your money and then charges you another $20-30 on top for "fighting in your favor" (even though they just bend over to the credit card companies). I honestly think that extra fee should be illegal since it's pretty much guaranteed that whoever gets hit by a chargeback is going to have to pay up no matter the circumstances. Don't you have to pay an extra fee to gift payments with a credit card?

paolo11

This is my suggestion:

Why not allow members to give the privilege to sell stuff only unless the junior member has previous selling experience in EBay, Amazon, or other legit sites? The junior can PM other members to privately sell video game related stuff but the buyer has to take the risk on buying from them.

This may reduce the risk on getting duped IMO.

Again, only my suggestion.

maxcriden

WTB
Mario Kart DS
Super Mario 64 DS
New Super Mario Bros DS
Super Mario 3D Land

I don't think DS is region locked but just in case, all should be NA. All I need is cart, I'll offering prices slightly under ebay/amazon, and I can pay via paypal or amazon. PM me if you have anything, thanks!

If you can't find these on here, the DS ones at least can be had for very cheap on eBay.

maxcriden

NoRéN;115305718 said:
Yeah, forgot to add includes 1 controller and nunchuk.

Fifty shipped is probably likely then. Might be able to get more on eBay as an auction but if so be sure to do a reserve so you don't get screwed.

Apologies for the double post all, I'm on my iPad and terrible at using GAF on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom