• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Football 09 demo coming June 19th

bdoughty

Banned
http://www.pastapadre.com/2662/ncaa-football-09-demo-coming-june-19th

I’ve just received word that the demo for NCAA Football 09 is expected to be out on Thursday June 19th for both the PS3 and 360.

The demo will feature a rematch of the National Championship with Ohio State vs LSU. Also included will be a mascot game featuring the Gators vs Longhorns. Both will be on varsity difficulty with two minute quarters.

rs2.jpg

A couple more alt-unis posted

Cincinnatiredtop.jpg

Vir_All_Blue.jpg

bdoughty

Banned
Damn you EA.

EA Sports World won’t have online dynasty component

June 10, 2008 by pastapadre No Comments »

Only a day after the launch of the upgraded EA Sports World comes disappointing news. In late April NCAA Football 09 producer Ben Haumiller had an interview with Gametap where he talked about the game and added the following information about online dynasty.

“Our full stat tracking that goes in for dynasty will be in the online version,” Haumiller explains, “and we’re also working with EA Sports World to get our stats displayed on the Web as well. You’re going to be able to see your Top 25 lists, your Heisman results and so forth up on EA Sports World.

Unfortunately confirmation has come today that nothing to do with your online dynasty will be hosted on EA Sports World. This also carries over to Madden 09’s online leagues, where there very well may be no web component, essentially rendering them worthless to a large group of people.

This was one of the things I was really looking forward to. Being able to browse all that information on the web at any time is much more appealing than doing it on the console. I would’ve spent much more time doing so on the computer, and this will likely lead to somewhat of a drop in online dynasty related activity and interest, and would severely hurt the appeal of the Madden leagues. So it appears that NCAA will only get the video and screenshot uploading out of EASW, which feels like a letdown after having a full year to prepare something new.

No mascot game, give us a full game demo. But I'll be there to download.

I assume no commentary to keep file size down. But I can pretty much guess what they will say.:D

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
PS3 versions of NCAA and Madden this year for me...

360 and its stupid region locks..

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
The lack of web component in leagues is verrry disappointing. Not sure why? Maybe the redesign of EASW was the priority for the web team. I know that this gets old when talking about yearly sports games but...."Maybe next year."

Top Bottom