• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne (PS4) Playstation Blog Update - New Details, New Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaga

Let's do this.

UOgGx.gif

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Alright, so. First of all, the PR guy who's freakishly good at his job was able to pinpoint who I was in the session because he was lurking in this thread. That was fun, hahaha.

Are there classes in the game?

There are character archetypes, not unlike his other games.

Will the framerate that is reported to be low by journalists who saw the game be a priority?

They're aiming for 1080p and 30 FPS.

Will character classes be in the game? Is magic in the game? Thank you.

He wouldn't say whether there will be magic or not.

How would the bosses differ from the previous games, in tandem with the new combat system?

He's saying that now, instead of trying to block, the focus will be on dodging. The firearm acts somewhat like a shield, though.

-Is the game more story heavy, or still told mostly through lore?

It seems to be the same.

Can we expect this to be about as long as any of the Souls game or will this be a shorter, more focused experience?

As long as Demon's or Dark Souls.

Is there a vast arsenal of different type of weapons?
Also tell him that he is my God.

There are less weapons overall, but he thinks the depth of each of those actually available make up for that difference.

Also, he said that he's not a God, but that hopefully after he releases Bloodborne he'll achieve the status of a Demigod. That'd be enough, he said.

jony_m

I didn't expect gameplay but they are just talking about it? At least gimme an interview... hahahah

edit: holy shit there it is
JHiv3ms.jpg

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
It's 2014 and we still have to rely on middlemen to clumsily describe footage that could be transmitted to users directly through any number of channels.

edit: spoke too soon. offscreen footage oh thank you dear sony

edit2: how do i rewind this live broadcast?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom