• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne (PS4) Playstation Blog Update - New Details, New Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I have to assume the frame rate is the reason this isn't being shown yet. The idiot public can't be trusted to understand why it is that way, hence the press still has a tiny role to play in the preview cycle.

Persona7

Banned
I have to assume the frame rate is the reason this isn't being shown yet. The idiot public can't be trusted to understand why it is that way, hence the press still has a tiny role to play in the preview cycle.

I hope they get to work on this because the rumored release date doesn't even give them a year of development left.

Carn82

well, that awesome-tho-crappy footage was enough to make me go

jacknicholson.gif

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
They showed a few seconds of gameplay off-screen. So obviously there's gameplay footage and they're allowed to film it, so why not just plain show it all? Grrrr.

What little there was looked gooood though. Framerate a bit iffy but I'm not too worried, still early and eh, it's From. ;) Also, is it just me or does that player not know how to use lock-on? I'm sure lock-on has to be back...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
They made a last second descison to do a pity cam-swoop over the demo, don't get cocky :p
Mwhahahahahaha

Feels good to be a gangstaaaaah

Rixxan

love how two different 10 second clips of janky off screen footage was enough to damage my work desk with my massive erection

in for gifs

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
PIC OF MY ERECTION

THAT'S RIGHT I'M WEARING PINK

WATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT

5fHWADJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom