• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

Teknoman

Central Admin here. I'll be accepting people right now.

You guys are in Central now. Remember to set either xbox or playstation as your clan.

Cool I posted awhile back to get into Central, but I think I set the main group as my PS4 clan?

EDIT: Ok I removed the main from my playstation clan, and now just a normal member of it, so ready whenever for Central.

Cool, thanks for the update.

I am not really stressing it. I can't play until after work tomorrow any way.

Applied to Central NA.

Display name: GeoramA

Applying for main group and Central NA

PSN/Bungie.net: SmallWind
Cool I posted awhile back to get into Central, but I think I set the main group as my PS4 clan?

EDIT: Ok I removed the main from my playstation clan, and now just a normal member of it, so ready whenever for Central.

Destiny Central

Display Name - thoseAREmySHOES

PSN: SoullessSHOES
I was in the GAF clan prior t the beta... did all the rearranging reset everything?

You guys are in as well

These guys approved for now. This is gonna take too long if I try to search it by scrolling time to use NeoGAF highlighter lol.

Yeah, that is a Bungie server thing,. We can't do anything about it. Now, error code 3? We can do something about that, lol.

EDIT: OH, but we do have a 3. Central?

EDIT: NA CENTRAL IS FULL. THAT IS WHY YOU'RE GETTING ERRORS!

Woof, I need you to make a NA Central 2 now.

Destiny Central

Display Name - thoseAREmySHOES

PSN: SoullessSHOES

I was in the GAF clan prior to the beta... did all the rearranging reset everything?

Bungie.net name: Kenobi

Applied to DestinyGAF and NA Central

Yeah, I'm just waiting for Central invite now. Thaks for your hard work!

Any Centralish people that want to group for PvE stuff, add me on PSN in the meantime!

ThisStoreSucks on PSN

I just applied for the DestinyGAF clan. My display name is "HeyoRockbrealer". I'm missing the underscore because Bungie doesn't like spaces. I applied for NA Central.

Display Name:HeyoRockbrealer
Region: NA Central

Dont know if this was seen so Ill post again.

DestinyGaf NA Central

PSN: DoubleDeazy2

Bungie: DoubleDeazy

Already been accepted to the main group just waiting on this one now.

Sent request for NA Central. I tried the main group, but it errored out.

bungie acct is also hellmonkey.
psn hellmonkey69.

Submitting application for Central NA:

• PSN ID: Steenbock
  • Bungie ID: Steenbock

Put in my request to join, though it gave me an error. should be under MrAntimatter, as destiny doesn't allow _ in usernames.

Id: MrAntimatter
System: PS4
Region DestinyGaf Central NA

Edit: corrected formatting

Reposting in case it was missed.

Applying for NA Central

Bungie: BTM
XBL: Ghost241887

Applied for DGAF and DGAF Central NA.

PSN: SteveO1683
DisplayName: SteveO1683

Applied to DGAF and Central NA (I think this is what I was supposed to do?):

Bungie.net ID: TangoAlphaLima
PSN ID: TangoAlphaLima

Applied to DestinyGAF Central NA

Bungie ID: Walkinboss
PSN: Walkinboss

Applied for DGAF and Central NA

Bungie: Hero of the Day
PSN: Hero_1985_

I've approved all these people, or should have you never know with how iffy the new Bungie website is. We are currently past a point where if everybody here is doing PS4 then a new Central needs to be made, but no confirmation. New members make sure to set PS as your clan if you're doing playstation. Once that reaches 75 a new central clan will be the home of those that didn't make it in their console of choice (assuming it's ps4 which has 45+ members currently)

I'll keep searching for the other names.

edit: I don't think Central is full it's currently at 49 members for Playstation, assuming the Bungie App isn't lying.

I've approved all these people, or should have you never know with how iffy the new Bungie website is. We are currently past a point where if everybody here is doing PS4 then a new Central needs to be made, but no confirmation. New members make sure to set PS as your clan if you're doing playstation. Once that reaches 75 a new central clan will be the home of those that didn't make it in their console of choice (assuming it's ps4 which has 45+ members currently)

I'll keep searching for the other names.

To be safe I recommend just starting again at 75.

We got new ps clan members, now at 50 for Playstation so yeah it's not full just yet but only 1/3 of the spots left.

You're suggesting to do a new subclan now?

Regardless I'll at least post this for now.

PLEASE CLAIM THESE NAMES FOR DESTINY CENTRAL CLAN:
DeltaKilo
komaschwarz
Captain Failure
Everyday Math
Exotic sP
Shady859
Valkyra
Zoda
jurgen

We got new ps clan members, now at 50 for Playstation so yeah it's not full just yet but only 1/3 of the spots left.

You're suggesting to do a new subclan now?

Regardless I'll at least post this for now.

PLEASE CLAIM THESE NAMES FOR DESTINY CENTRAL CLAN:
DeltaKilo
komaschwarz
Captain Failure
Everyday Math
Exotic sP
Shady859
Valkyra
Zoda
jurgen

The problem is that not everyone has set their clan and you're at 85 members. You could go a little higher but it may be risky. We have been stopping them around 75, just to avoid the issue of defining that only Xbox/ PS people can join one or the other, etc.

Just use your best judgement if you don't see a problem. I am, after all, not running that.

Two hundred and eight applications for main destiny. Fuck me with a rake. guys I'm starting to consider making a separate method for the main group because it's hard to browse for here and now who is applying to the main group and to a regional clan, as it seems obvious by amount of applications left lol.

The problem is that not everyone has set their clan and you're at 85 members. You could go a little higher but it may be risky. We have been stopping them around 75, just to avoid the issue of defining that only Xbox/ PS people can join one or the other, etc.

Just use your best judgement if you don't see a problem. I am, after all, not running that.

All right. This is the first regional group I'm helping out with so yeah I didn't know the common practice. Maybe I'll stop for now since the only names left are unclaimed, at least at first glance. I'll go ahead and make a central 2.

Thanks for the quick accept!

So am I supposed to be in the regular NeoGAF group as well? Because I'm only showing in the Central NA one.

Yes.

Also, Woof, can you access the members page on PrimaryGAF? Rash and I were unable to.
Two hundred and eight applications for main destiny. Fuck me with a rake. guys I'm starting to consider making a separate method for the main group because it's hard to browse for here and now who is applying to the main group and to a regional clan, as it seems obvious by amount of applications left lol.
RE: Main applications. We have been going through them!!
The end of the list has the most recent. Copy the name and press ctrl+F (or CMD+F) and ctrl+C (or CMD+V) and just going through the pages.

Yes.

Also, Woof, can you access the members page on PrimaryGAF? Rash and I were unable to.

The end of the list has the most recent. Copy the name and press ctrl+F (or CMD+F) and ctrl+C (or CMD+V) and just going through the pages.

No main page is down. I doubt we crashed bungie with too many members considering there are groups with more than us. Maybe we're too popular and gaining members too fast? Who knows.

All right. This is the first regional group I'm helping out with so yeah I didn't know the common practice. Maybe I'll stop for now since the only names left are unclaimed, at least at first glance. I'll go ahead and make a central 2.

Yes.

Sounds good, I'll be patient! :D

If anyone needs my claim on the NA West clan here's my info:

PSN = Dr_Boris_Goltz
Bungie = DrBorisGoltz

So if you see that it's associated with me, Graffgor. Thanks.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
For the sake of you responding this fast I'll let you be the last member in this clan, so if you're going to be PS4 do so quickly. Some people might be left out assuming there are not at least 11 in here going to xbox.

I'm in the clan but I can't even set it as the PS clan. UGH.

Teknoman

I guess i'll just wait till tomorrow to see why i keep getting an error when I try to set the clan as playstation for central. Worse case scenario, i'll just be in NA C2 or something.

gV2oJv7.png

ATTENTION ALL CENTRAL NA APPLICANTS.

If you are currently not a member of the first Central NA group or you are and the console clan is at a max of 75, Central NA 2 will be your place to apply. Link below.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/126370

Top Bottom