• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

iixJBZaYTsgsP.jpg

iGvM2KVGdh73U.jpg

ijJwvNqOnfFyR.jpg

libregkd

ira7UFQROOjWg.jpg

iT0lTZwAVNVOa.jpg

ifQmdYsERh2PD.jpg

It's actually quite cool to get a better look at certain things now. Joel's deaths somehow seem a lot more gruesome when you are viewing it from all sorts of angles and pausing the action.

ufo8mycat

I am still amazed at how much detail is lost with the in-built PS4 screenshot capture

I just took a few pictures myself and god damn, lots of detail and resolution is lost.

Then again I did post it to Twitter, unsure if thats why

Damnit Sony

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I am still amazed at how much detail is lost with the in-built PS4 screenshot capture

I just took a few pictures myself and god damn, lots of detail and resolution is lost.

Then again I did post it to Twitter, unsure if thats why

Damnit Sony
USB is better but still not perfect. You can get slightly better quality out of twitter as well but now there's USB it's best (and required in this thread) to use that.

Kaze2212

I remember people saying when the UC4 trailer was realeased that Nathan would never look like that when you're playing him... well:
isjrZrH1RKg1F.jpg

(many other shots are showing the crazy details in this game aswell)

and just this I don't know:
iCmljQBLXiXBj.jpg

Top Bottom