• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

It's technically August 3 in parts of the world already, which is why I'm guessing he's asking that since it's not August 3 everywhere yet.

yessir in the meantime:
thelastofusremastered6foqs.jpg

thelastofusremasteredlqr27.jpg

thelastofusremasteredbcpw3.jpg

Neiteio

Man, I originally said I'd get a PS4 as soon as this game came out. Since then, few titles have been shown for PS4 to make that an easy decision. But now I'm tempted again, because of this game and because of this mode.

A question: How are you guys getting some of these camera angles? Can you pause the game and fly the camera freely through the environment?

Man, I originally said I'd get a PS4 as soon as this game came out. Since then, few titles have been shown for PS4 to make that an easy decision. But now I'm tempted again, because of this game and because of this mode.

A question: How are you guys getting some of these camera angles? Can you pause the game and fly the camera freely through the environment?

You limited by an orbit around Joel. But you can move the camera around him while increasing the pitch and yaw, and adjusting the FoV. You can also clip and see through Joel as well.

Did you watch the video?

ufo8mycat

Looking at these screenshots, quite a few of you would make good photographers. Taking really nice angles, moments in your shots

I was not expecting the PS4 version of TLOU to be this much of an improvement over its PS3 counterpart, considering it was just a port.

Like WOW

Amazing shots.

Yessss, my title is back in the OP.

tumblr_lsfpo42yZG1qesdbm.gif

Here are a few of mine (I haven't been posting any here, or taking many in-game, because it's addicting and I want to actually finish the game some time this year, lol):

14816203125_758657caab_o.jpg

14816205585_46142b2839_o.jpg

14813117141_1590d7fa2f_o.jpg

Morbo

I can't resist posting more, even though I feel like I'm lowering the average quality of this fantastic thread. I think I'm getting better though, slowly. Any advice would be greatly received.
Has anyone else encountered issues with the depth of field effect? I'm referring to instances where elements of a scene within the in focus area are out of focus and vice versa.

VJEas3.jpg

yU9xbP.jpg

W8euSX.jpg

Anyone feel Juno's facial features are too small for her face?

Something about the characters.... many of the humans you come into contact with look amazing... very realistic. Something about Drake and Juno looks off though. Graphically they look great, but they look like video game or cartoon characters, where Henry and his brother for example, almost look like real people to me.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Great photos btw.

Bundy

Banned
Anyone feel Juno's facial features are too small for her face?

Something about the characters.... many of the humans you come into contact with look amazing... very realistic. Something about Drake and Juno looks off though. Graphically they look great, but they look like video game or cartoon characters, where Henry and his brother for example, almost look like real people to me.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Great photos btw.
Not really funny, breh.

McLovin

I was trying to get some good shots of Joel in the begining running while carrying his daughter. But her face was dead lol. It was like he was carrying that kid that was indifferent as her house burned down.

Top Bottom