• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

The End:

ibyLBD5Ii7vONg.jpg

ihXPpKVPfFuWZ.jpg

iSkPoXahTSFEl.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
Just starting the campaign and I'm embarrassed by how long it took me to realize that you need to use the Share button to actually capture a photo once you've setup your shot. I'm flipping through the options saying to myself, well how the hell do I take the shot!? Oh, yeah, right....

The Photo Contest has gotten it's prizes super sized to included a steel book signed by the studio, extra PSN codes and a promo only keychain
enter your submissions to Photo Contest The contest ends at 11:59 PM PST on August 10, 2014 (GMT = 6:59 AM August 11, 2014). Entries after that time will not be counted.

I present: Joel the Sportsman

Batter up!
PHJWgQ.jpg

Cannonballllll!
E12WDW.jpg

"I swear to God we watched one freaking soccer match and all of a sudden he thinks he's a pro or something. He says it's infectious and the addiction is spreading through him like some sort virus.
As if, Joel!"
C6UAJD.jpg

Top Bottom