• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 3 Tri Official Site Updated

Hilarious, but I will still buy it nonetheless :lol Many companies finally realize the opportunities MHP has opened up for PSP. A bit late, but not too late.

Defuser

AnimeTheme said:
Hilarious, but I will still buy it nonetheless :lol Many companies finally realize the opportunities MHP has opened up for PSP. A bit late, but not too late.
I'm expecting nothing but ad-hoc multiplayer games next year.

Tenbatsu

Hi-res pics
2hyi8ar.jpg

2ih2byd.jpg

Tenbatsu

Monster Hunter 3 Tri is set to release in 2009.

New Famitsu scans info
・ New Hunter CG (Class?) outfit
・ Different monsters seems to attack together and in packs.
・ 5 New Monsters:
- Sea Dragon
- A new green coloured bird-like creature which had the power similar to the Hunting Horn weapon. Able to fly and restore health to fellow monsters attacking together with it.
- Those 3 Dilophosaurus like creatures in the OP.

Tenbatsu

The underwater, its so .....good!! You can swim in swamp!! Monsters break apart environment when they dash!!! Awesome!!

sammy

Tenbatsu said:
TGS Monster Hunter 3 Tri Schedule

Oct 11th 12pm + Oct 12th 11am

Wii Monster Hunter 3 Tri (30 mins)
・Controls reveal
 Demo play
・Introduction of Monsters
・New Promotional Movie

http://www.capcom.co.jp/tgs2008/schedule.html

thanks for all the info, Oct 11th can't come soon enough! :D
it's going to be a new dawn for monsterhunter fans, and we might have a few newcomers to take hunting. skiesofcrimson better launch back up soon

any word yet on the PS3 network linking the PSP MHF2nd??

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
thx,Tenbatsu keep up the good work... this thread is a 10...:D
and also thx for all the other pictures,impressions......etc.

Kyoufu

Wii GOTF. The only Wii game to make me use the damn thing for hundreds of hours.

The controls better not suck!

yurinka

Even the real screenshots (not the HD bullshots) reminds me the PSP/versions with better lighting, the game looks really great.

This game, Madworld, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Sin & Punishment... finally the Wii is getting games (not released previously in NGC) of my interest. :)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man, i just can`t stop watching the Trailer...the Music so awesome - everything ...thanks Capgod !!!

Top Bottom