• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game will you be playing on November 18th?

this day has 4 pretty big releases GTA5, dragon age inquisition, little big planet 3 and far cry 4.

I think I'm going to go with Dragon Age for 11/18 because it seems the most next gen looking and I'm in the mood for a long epic RPG :)

Moff

Draenor

maybe create some characters in inquisition and have a short look at the game, then go back to gearing up my undead mage

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dragon Age because my brother will be playing it as well, and it's one of the few games we can play around the same time and talk about where we're at.

Not sure if I'm going to buy any of those, I have preordered gta 5 and Dragons age but might wait a bit since I will be busy with Warlords of Draenor.

None of the above. I will probably still be busy with one of the October games, like Shin Megami Tensei IV or Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'll be well into AssCreed Unity... unless Ubi pushes the PC version back yet again.

Osahi

LittleBigPlanet 3

Love the series, and it's one of the few games the misses plays too. I'll grab Far Cry 4 too though and I'll probably have an october backlogue by then...

Halo, and only Halo.

Unless Super Smash Bros Wii U is released by then, in that case, will take a short Halo break and give Super Smash Bros the attention it deserves.

I literally won't be playing anything other than Halo for the next few months after November.

Dragon Age all the way. I'll eventually get to Far Cry 4 and LBP later on. I already played the crap out of GTAV but I will get it again for PC.

Far Cry 4 is it for new games in 2014.

Other then my backlog I am waiting on deals for Tomb Raider DE and Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Rosur

Probably still be playing Smash 3DS/ Civilization: Beyond Earth/ Sunset Overdrive.
Though will be picking up GTAV.

Auctopus

I'll hopefully be playing Assassin's Creed: Unity still. I'm gonna take a gamble on it after enjoying Freedom Cry, also ACII being my favourite, this entry looks to be the first one to resemble it in some way.

Will be picking GTA V up soon after though. Dragon Age's history as a title is far too ropey for me to pick it up on launch but it does look like a title I could enjoy so I'll just wait for reviews or a price drop.

Joey Ravn

Banned
Too many games! Warlords of Draenor, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Bayonetta 1 (I probably won't be able to finish it before November ends), Far Cry 4, Pokémon ORAS, Smash 3DS, Lords of the Fallen... Shadow of Mordor? If it's any good.

Probably FC4. After the delayed release day for GTAV, I won't pick that up until it's dirt cheap. If rockstar thinks I am patient enough to wait 1.5 years, I might as well wait 3.

Are they all really on the same day? Good lord.

I'm a huge LBP fan, so 3 is a must. It's been a rather long time since the last home console instalment, so I'm looking forward to it. GTA V and Inquisition will get picked up as well, but maybe not on the day they come out. Far Cry 4 can go do one.

Alastor

Something from my backlog. Deadly Premonition, maybe? Or Dark Souls 2 DLC, if there's a good deal for all three of them by then.

Top Bottom