• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game will you be playing on November 18th?

Dragon Age. I just need to figure out which console to get it on. If the PS4 looks and runs better, then I will go that route, but I like the XB1 controller better.

Karl Hawk

Banned
I'll be mostly playing WoD (Warlords of Draenor, in case you ask) during November. Though out of those 4 games on 18th November, I'll probably play GTA 5 for my PS4.

zkorejo

AC Unity.

I will get GTAV later. And will see how Dragon Age turns out to be, if its good I will get it in Dec or late Nov.

Kinsei

Banned
Never played GTAV
I don't like LBP
Dragon Age II has made me very sceptical of Inquisition
I love Far Cry 3, but Far Cry 4 doesn't have me very excited for some reason.

GTAV PC it is.

EhoaVash

Lol nothing from that list

I hate bioware story telling, I can't play first person games since I get Motion sick, GTA v is now old and I hate the physics of little big planet

I'll be super excited to pick up smash Bros u on the 21st

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Halo MCC. All NOV and ALL DEC until Halo 5 beta is finished. Then I will start playing other games.

Yoday

The timing of these games releases is absolutely awful for me AC, Far Cry, Dragon Age, and WoW are all among my favorite franchises of all time. I have never missed leveling when a WoW expansion first drops, but I may be putting this one off until later I'm December. I will dabble in Far Cry 4 and Dragon age, but most likely I will be finishing up AC Unity since that comes out one week earlier. Once I finish with Unity I will most likely move on to Far Cry as my focus since it won't be as long as Dragon Age. I will most likely be playing the Dragon Age MP during all of this when I want to dive into some co-op.

The original release dates for all of these games would have been perfect, but now it is a complete nightmare for someone like me who absolutely adores all of these series. Luckily I have the following week off, but it won't be enough.

Nothing interests me on that day. Now the 21st of November is something entirely different.

image_321630_620.jpg

tim.mbp

Civilization: Beyond Earth comes out on 10/24, so unless I died from lack of sleep, I probably still be playing that.

bryanee

Far Cry 4 at first if it is indeed out that day and not delayed. But I will put a couple of hours into GTA and all the other bloody games coming out in November. I'll probably still be making my way through the two AC games and playing a little bit of Halo on the side. Busy fucking month.

Knowing my current playing habits, probably Marvel Heroes even if I do buy one of the big November releases day one which at the moment, doesn't seem likely.

Top Bottom