• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game will you be playing on November 18th?

Euron

It really depends on both what the Black Friday deals are this year and whether or not these future releases live up to expectations. It's likely that I'll be playing a game that releases on 11/11 at that time: either AC: Unity on my PS4 or MCC on a friend's Xbone.

barit

None of them

Maybe GTA5 cuz i didn't finished it on PS3 and i can't go back to this sub-HD low rez and 20 FPS mess that GTA5 is on last gen consoles.
Thank you, PS4

neorej

ERMYGERD!
iWydHmSRhQF8t.gif

See... shots like this makes me sad we won't get a CG Warcraft movie by Blizzard.

Durante

Probably the same as on November 17th.

Maybe Dragon Age, if they somehow manage to really convince me. No interest in the other 3.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Maaaybe Dragon Age. But probably not. So most likely none of those. I have a large enough backlog to easily carry me into the new year, and then things start getting really interesting in February.

JimiNutz

Banned
I'd like to be playing GTA V, Sunset Overdrive and Halo MCC but realistically I'm only gonna have time for Halo, Halo, Halo and more Halo.

I want to see if Ubisoft can make good on their new-gen promises with Unity so I will be playing that. Also, I will pick up GTA V at some point to have it back in my library. I've missed it since the departure of my PS3.

DeviantBoi

Just Dragon Age: Inquisition

I'll have my hands full with that game, so I have no need for anything else.

I'll probably end up getting the other games when they've dropped in price.

daveo42

Banned
Probably none of those in the OP. Not sure if I'll be on Smash, Bayo 2, or playing through something else at the time.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How many of these "There's a lot of hyped up games coming out in November" posts can we possibly have

Dragon Age PC
Far Cry 4 PC
MCC X1
AC Unity PS4

In reality, probably deciding what to play of those 4 and ending up not playing any of them because I don't have time...haha.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Whoa, I totally forgot LittleBigPlanet 3 was a thing. Have we seen anything of it since the E3 reveal? I love the series but it's profile has definitely lowered since the first game.

I'll be on that for sure. GTAV remake has been the main fall release I've been looking forward to, so I guess I'll be buying both. Between the two I should be set for a long time.

boneso

The only game i can truthfully say i know i will be playing that day is Hearthstone

I will also be buying DA:I and FarCry4... and Project CARS... and... there is too many to list really.

I counted 10 big new games earlier that i will be buying over the next 6 weeks or so!

Would have been Far Cry 4, but it's going to be GTA5 all over again! I Simply don't have the time to invest into two open world games.

Dragon Age's combat does not seem like something I will enjoy, but I may go for Far Cry 4 if it reviews very well.

ironcreed

Banned
Dragon Age: Inquisition and Far Cry 4. I plan to buy GTA V as well, but probably later on. It's just too much with so many games releasing together and I would rather get new games first.

Tagg9

I'll be playing all of the above eventually (except MCC) but it's Dragon Age for me day one. Looks to be the best game of the bunch.

Grady

Hmm, I pre ordered Lords of the Fallen and COD. So I will most likely wait until mid 2015 and get them on sale. Mainly because bloodbourne drops in Feb. and I pre ordered the collectors edition for that game as well. To many games and not enough free time. Need to space them out.

I'm getting
Pokemon Omega Ruby
GTA V
Dragon Age Inquisotion
Little Big Planet (maybe on this one)

When the fame is on TV I'll be on Pokemon and when they're not I'll be on Dragon Age or maybe GTA V (I haven't played it yet) depends on my mood I guess.

Top Bottom